Customer Service 866.965.0400

Light swirls/scraches question

doweigyman

Question

If a car has only very minor swirls/scratches on it should you still use SHR or will FMP be enough to take them out? Reason I'm asking is that I'm getting my PC this week and my new truck has very minor swirls.

Just about all the cars at dealership had light swirls.

8 answers to this question

Test a section to start... sometimes all you need is FMP, other times you need both SHR and FMP, in other cases it may even take SSR, SHR, and FMP. Each set of circumstances is different.

Pick a panel on the truck that has swirls. Do a pass of FMP, remove, inspect, and evaluate.

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS?

If yes, then you can proceed to do the rest of the truck with just FMP, if not then repeat the process with SHR followed by FMP, remove and inspect.

Test a section to start... sometimes all you need is FMP, other times you need both SHR and FMP, in other cases it may even take SSR, SHR, and FMP. Each set of circumstances is different.

Pick a panel on the truck that has swirls. Do a pass of FMP, remove, inspect, and evaluate.

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS?

If yes, then you can proceed to do the rest of the truck with just FMP, if not then repeat the process with SHR followed by FMP, remove and inspect.

Well said!

Archived