Customer Service 866.965.0400

here I am

zepcom

Hi everyone,

I'm zepcom and I'm a detailing novice. I own a 2009 medium grey Pontiac G8 GT and I'm quite active on other forums, including g8board.com, grrrr8.net, and performancecarweb.com .

I saw a link to Dylan's F350 overhaul on g8board and after seeing all the effort he put in on 4th of July weekend, I must say that that, along with the impressive final beautiful results of the truck finished, convinced me that to step up my game and learn from the experts here at Adams Forums, that I needed to create an account and start participating.

Well, I'm doing that now.

This forum format is in my comfort zone, I love vBB.

Here's a pic of my car from a few weeks ago:

IMAG0879.jpg

I already see some familiar faces, avatars, and screen names around here. I look forward to starting to participate and learn from this community.

--zepcom

Hi everyone,

I'm zepcom and I'm a detailing novice. I own a 2009 medium grey Pontiac G8 GT and I'm quite active on other forums, including g8board.com, grrrr8.net, and performancecarweb.com .

I saw a link to Dylan's F350 overhaul on g8board and after seeing all the effort he put in on 4th of July weekend, I must say that that, along with the impressive final beautiful results of the truck finished, convinced me that to step up my game and learn from the experts here at Adams Forums, that I needed to create an account and start participating.

Well, I'm doing that now.

This forum format is in my comfort zone, I love vBB.

Here's a pic of my car from a few weeks ago:

IMAG0879.jpg

I already see some familiar faces, avatars, and screen names around here. I look forward to starting to participate and learn from this community.

--zepcom

Well it's about time you pull your head out of your.... and step up... lol

I'm 4gasem on GRRRR8.

You honestly couldn't make a better choice! Not to mention Adams is helping sponsor the 2nd annual International G8 meet. :banana:

Chris

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! And yes, Chris, I already knew who you were, the "Surgical Sith" had me positive it was you. :) And if that hadn't have convinced me, your opening sentence would have. lol, j/k.

Yes, and I forgot to add, I'm running the website for the 2011 International G8 Meet in Iowa in September, on behalf of BracketRacer (the organizer of the event), at http://nationalg8meet.com or http://g8gone.com . I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it or not, but I'm pre-registered in any event, and hoping for the best. Work schedule is very dynamic and I won't know if I'm able to attend until about a week prior to the event itself. :(

Congratulations to Adams for stepping up and sponsoring the g8 Meet event. I was the guy who programmed your click-through logo into the g8gone.com site when BracketRacer announced that Adams had sponsored it.

My daily driver needs some TLC for this upcoming car show season! Lots of learning to do here!

I keep prodding Dylan to see if he'll come out here for a day during the show and show us minions how to use Adams products!

Everyone coming to the meet needs to prod! lol

Chris

Oh there goes the neighborhood... another MGM G8 :willy:

Adams is helping sponsor the 2nd annual International G8 meet. :banana:

Nice! :2thumbs:

-Todd...

PS - Only playing... everyone knows MGM is the best color! :welcome:

Oh there goes the neighborhood... another MGM G8 :willy:

Nice! :2thumbs:

-Todd...

PS - Only playing... everyone knows MGM is the best color! :welcome:

Best as in??? Slowest and safest? Ding Ding Ding... :lol:

Never mind the jabs, Doug/ Zep, it's good to have you here! You'll find a lot of help and knowledge in among the one-liners and good-natured ribbing. Just ask and you shall see. Take some time and view the Junkman videos, good stuff in there and some good humor too

BTW, I'm doing the Amberlamps mod using your writeup this very minute!

:welcomebanner::welcome:

Bob/ Krewsman

You welcomed me to GRRRR8 awhile back so now I'll welcome you here. :cheers: You'll find a lot of great info and great people to help keep that G8 shining better than new.

Archived