Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ichiro look alike interferes w/ live ball

Team Adam's

:lol:

This was funny.

For those who don't follow baseball, the fan looks like Ichiro Suzuki, right fielder for the Mariners. Even showed up in a full Ichiro uniform w/ a glove and bat, so it just makes matters worse that he grabbed a ball that was in play LOL.

<iframe src="http://videos.sportsgrid.com/embed/player/?r=9360452715773136&content=HGBHFJ2GXHCQ3NP7&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="630" height="450" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

A picture of the real Ichiro:

ichiro_suzuki-527.jpg

Good to see they tossed him out at least. Cracks me up that he spends all sorts of $ on gear and does not understand the rules of the game. I am also of the opinion that anyone older than 10 that brings a glove to a game should not be let in!

Good to see they tossed him out at least. Cracks me up that he spends all sorts of $ on gear and does not understand the rules of the game. I am also of the opinion that anyone older than 10 that brings a glove to a game should not be let in!

:iagree:

You gotta give those little kids a chance at the ball. They'll appreciate it way more than you I bet. Never understood that obsession for having a foul ball anyway.

Archived