Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super VRT really is Super!

whatevah

Question

So, my orders arrived yesterday during a nasty storm. I tested out the Super VRT on the side decals of my Charger between drops, but today it was sunny so I thought I'd try it out a little more before work. :)

My Charger is a 2006 Daytona, bright yellow with black vinyl decals on the trunk, rear 1/4 panel and hood. Along with a black rear spoiler and chin spoiler. All of which are showing their age the fact that it's not garage kept.

A few guys on chargerforumz.com swear by a "frozen" product line from another company, but I tried it and it didn't do anything for me. However, the Super VRT... amazing! I even tried it out on my Jeep door moulding for good measure. The pics show the proof.

283525_561000690031_207000444_31792776_3028962_n.jpg

283857_561000724961_207000444_31792777_7280958_n.jpg

185240_561000585241_207000444_31792773_155273_n.jpg

185336_561000660091_207000444_31792775_5355562_n.jpg

used my cell phone, the lens picked up a LOT of glare from the hood so that pic didn't come out as well. On the Jeep, the left piece is from 2001, while the right was replaced around 2009. Because I was too lazy to clean it I didn't treat the newer piece but the left one shows a dramatic improvement.

The next test is to see how long it'll last. :) I already posted on the charger forum pimping the Super VRT, though. :D

13 answers to this question

I have a honeycomb grill that I'll use the I&O spray on the next time I was it. They've been replacing the water mains in my neighborhood so there's dirt EVERYWHERE. I've got a lot of soap leftover from local purchases but I want to find a foam lance for my pressure washer and get some of Adams Car Wash Shampoo for it. :)

Go to the site and rate the SVRT!:2thumbs:

good call :)

Drove my Jeep to work today, got out and noticed the black door handles... I treated them with SVRT when I did the trim, but they caught my eye. Been a while since they looked like that!

The SVRT lasts three washes on the huge amount of plastic cladding along the lower portion of my wifes Volvo XC70. As long as the washes are at least every other week and it's not been driven for any distance in the rain. Love the stuff too!

:iagree: it is a super product. I apply it about once a month on my brides's 4Runner. The running boards keep the new protected look along with the roof rack, cowling, mud flaps and window seals (and of course the tires too). Of course it is also used on the other cars too but the amount of plastic on that car along with it's age... SVRT makes a huge difference!

This is one of those products that is a great way to introduce friends to Adams products. :banana:

:( Sorry, I'm not digging the SVRT on my hard black plastic sideview mirrors. Mine is running down the side of my car after a rain storm. It doesn't like Ford trim. Not a big deal though. Comes off with DS.

Hmmm, interesting.

What kind of Ford do you have?

I use it on my 2010 F150 mirror backs without any issues as well as the rail caps on the bed.

This is one of those products that is a great way to introduce friends to Adams products. :banana:

Actually, one of my neighbors saw the photos I posted on facebook and wants it for his F150. :) Gonna show him over the weekend. Might even give him my extra catalog!

Hmmm, interesting.

What kind of Ford do you have?

I use it on my 2010 F150 mirror backs without any issues as well as the rail caps on the bed.

'11 Ford Mustang. Love the car, but it is chuck full of odd recycled plastic garbage dash, trim and other componant parts all of which have different absorption rates. It is a nightmare to clean and treat these parts. The recycled rubberized junk baby buggy bumper dash also does not like Adam's LIC which creates a blotchy mess. I'm not bashing the car, just the new manufacturing technology.

:( Sorry, I'm not digging the SVRT on my hard black plastic sideview mirrors. Mine is running down the side of my car after a rain storm. It doesn't like Ford trim. Not a big deal though. Comes off with DS.

The old version of VRT used to do that for me. The new SVRT stays put through rain and even a couple/few washes.

'11 Ford Mustang. Love the car, but it is chuck full of odd recycled plastic garbage dash, trim and other componant parts all of which have different absorption rates. It is a nightmare to clean and treat these parts. The recycled rubberized junk baby buggy bumper dash also does not like Adam's LIC which creates a blotchy mess. I'm not bashing the car, just the new manufacturing technology.

+1 Same with my car. I have taken to putting on SVRT on before I actually wash the car because that extra SVRT just washes right off and the trim still looks fresh and black.

Archived