Customer Service 866.965.0400

How many GWDT?

tony.steve

Question

I don't have any GWDTs yet :( I have been using x brand so far. My next purchase will be GWDT. only question, should I order one or two or twelve. Since I have never used on I dunno if I will need more than one at a time. I have a full size regular cab chevy truck and I do details for friends and family but I hardly ever wash more than one vehicle a day. Would multiple drying towels be necessary?

Thanks guys

18 answers to this question

how many vehicles do you wash/detail in a 2 week period? count trucks and SUVs as 2... whatever your answer is, should be the number of towels you need.

i own 3 vehicles (see sig), our daily drivers are washed every 2 weeks and the Camaro once a month. i only have 2 GWDT's but i really need 3 or 4

New question, how many WCW towels do you have? I have only two but I think I need 4 more because I'm using WCW out the wazoo.

I only have 3 or 4 of the WCW towels, not enough!! I love the WCW for doing touchups in between full washes. And also like using them on the glass before I use the glass towels.

Wow fast response from you guys today. I do like the idea of having extra towels but I dont like wasting money so didn't know what I need. So I think two is enough. Plus I have the x brand towels to use on vehicles that aren't mine haha.

New question, how many WCW towels do you have? I have only two but I think I need 4 more because I'm using WCW out the wazoo.

About 10. I don't want to have to wash often.

I have a carp ton of them, but I'd say two at the very least are needed. It's always nice to have more.

Chris

a crap ton is about how much you have of each product it seams chewy :jester:

I have 2 great whites and only use 1 per wash after sheat rinse and leaf blower, always followed by a WW towel for any runs

Wow fast response from you guys today. I do like the idea of having extra towels but I dont like wasting money so didn't know what I need. So I think two is enough. Plus I have the x brand towels to use on vehicles that aren't mine haha.

I only have two... use one to wash each vehicle and I try to wash two vehicles in a weekend. Wish I had more so that I wouldn't have to wash towels every week.

I plan on buying at least 4 more so that I have 6 available so that I am only washing towels every two or three weeks.

I pool rinse then use the leaf blower, so one is more than enough for my crew cab Silverado. But I have a half dozen. That way I can have up to 5 of them in my waiting to be washed MF bag. I don't want to have to wash MF every time I detail :2thumbs:

I use about 2 for my Avalanche after a pool rinse. First one still gets pretty wet; I dry the whole truck with it, then use compressed air to blow out water in the side mirrors, door handles, lights, etc, then use the second to dry that water and go over the rest of the truck. I suggest at least 2, just to be safe.

Buy 12! :jester: I can dry my car with just one towel, but I pool rinse and then blow dry with my Vac n' Blo to get most of the water off first. I still think I could do it with one even if I didn't, but two definitely would be enough. If you can afford it, get two, the extra one won't be a waste. Seriously though, you're eventually going to want 12...I already have 8.

Archived