Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Daily Special: Let me know when....

Grubrunner

..... Adam's JUMBO Vac N' Blo Pro Series by MetroVac is on sale... please.

I need to replace my Craftsman Wall Mount Shop Vac that crapped itself this past weekend.

I've seen this [[MetroVac] in action [several times] and it's the best I've seen.... by far.

Thanks for listening.

:cheers:

I have a handheld vac that's [somewhat] similar.

I need some serious suction power with the added benefit of not having to cart around something around in my hand.

Like I said in my OP, this vac is an animal as I've seen/used my neighbor's many times and it sucks up the finest particles embeded into the carpet. With a young family who enjoys weekend drives to VA Beach regularly, I need this monster to suck up all those sand particles and whatnot that my little one like to bring with him into my Tahoe.

I have a handheld vac that's [somewhat] similar.

I need some serious suction power with the added benefit of not having to cart around something around in my hand.

Like I said in my OP, this vac is an animal as I've seen/used my neighbor's many times and it sucks up the finest particles embeded into the carpet. With a young family who enjoys weekend drives to VA Beach regularly, I need this monster to suck up all those sand particles and whatnot that my little one like to bring with him into my Tahoe.

.... oh and thanks brian for the heads-up.

Appreciate it.

Your welcome.

I know what you mean, just came back from the beach myself and cannot believe the amount of sand in the Jeep!!! I did have an idea this would happen so we took the wifes ride.:lolsmack:

Archived