Customer Service 866.965.0400

BG inside windshield

ExpressThis13

Question

I know a few years ago when I first became addicted to adams the BSG then could be used on the inner windshield to prevent fogging issues. I never got the BSG but I do have the BG and am wondering if it can be done as well? Our weather is a little weird going from warm to cooler and some nights my windshield gets fogged up but I hate using the defroster on a cool night on my home from work and running with windows down does not do much if anything. My windshield is not tinted or anything not would I use it on my tinted windows my only issue in my windshield.

5 answers to this question

As far as the product, BSG and the current BG are essentially the same. I believe it "cures" faster and they switched away from the sprayer because it was clogging it up.

Following that assumption, I'd say anywhere that the old BSG could be used, the newer BG could also be used. Now lets see if my logic gets confirmed. :D

Mike is right Eric. VOC laws and everything have made them change the formulations several times. I also believe that BG has more carnuba in it. I have a beta bottle of it which was mixed by hand and it literally has chunks of the carnuba in it. I like to think of BG as a very thinned out buttery with more fillers.

With the solvents in it, I'm not sure about using it on window tint, although many use and love it on their vinyl graphics.

Chris

Archived