Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vac N' blow Vacuum vs blaster sidekick

goheels

Question

Hi everyone - I just wanted to get opinions on the vac N' Blow and blaster sidekick which are at the same price. While I have a cheap handheld vacuum, I am mostly interested in the drying capabilities (after sheet rinse) of both tools. Is one significantly better than the other in terms of drying? If the vac N' blow isn't as good at drying, would the trade-off be worth it for its additional function as a vacuum. :help:

Any help or advice would be appreciated :o

7 answers to this question

I have not used either one, but I have a real problem blowing air through a vacuum hose which is probably got dirt and dust in it. I have noticed my vacuum at home which can blow much like this one, blows dust out for a while, or if you bang on the hose.

If I were to buy one, I'd buy the sidekick.

Portable, warm filtered air...

i just got both as a present for my b-day. i haven't had a chance to take the vac-n-blo out of the box yet, but i did plug the blaster in my kitchen and turned it on. all i can say is HOLY S%#+!!! that little bugger could blow over a tree!

i live in an apartment, and i really wanted something portable, so i asked for both since they are no where near the price of the wall mount units. i got lucky and received both. but since you already have a vacuum that your okay with, just get the blaster sidekick and replace your handheld vac with a vac-n-blo at a later date, you will not regret it!

Archived