Customer Service 866.965.0400

All I can say is WOW!

REDXIIIDave

Hello, all.

I purchased a new black 2011 Camaro SS in June. Of course, the dealership "detail monkeys" had already had their way with it, so the paint was swirled all to hell. After reading alot about Adam's products in various forums, I decided to take on the task of correcting this "new" paint.

I bought some Adam's products from a local store, and the rest online.

I got a PC, backing plate, orange and white pads, SHR, FMP, BG, Detail Spray, microfiber towels, APC, and the Focus pads, along with BW and foam pad applicators.

I also made sure to watch all the Adam's videos numerous times, as well as Junkman's.

Today I started the job. I got about 1/4 of the car done, and these products exceeded my already high expectations. I've never done anything like this before, but I felt the videos and instuctions gave me what I needed for the results I was looking for. I took my time, did it the right way, and I couldn't be happier with the way it's turning out.

I'm already getting ready to purchase more products, probably MSS, Americana Wax, and more. You have a customer for life. And you're in my own back yard to boot! :2thumbs:

Dave, you can also take a trip to Boulder and pick up what you need from there. No shipping and if you just let them know you are heading that way, someone will be happy to assist you with any technique you may want to improve.

I have been there several times, great people there!

According to the dealer section O'Meara Ford Center inNorthglenn is probably the closest to you, They do not have a huge selection though. As you said you can have product the next day, if you can't make it to the warehouse, just try to order earlier in the day , that is what I have found.

Welcome -

If you want to use MSS ,you will need a gray pad for the PC - the PC /gray pad spreads that stuff around super thin, which makes it work best. No worries, it is great stuff and very shiney.

Also, if you are going whole hog on the paint, get some Brilliant Glaze and an Americana applicator for it. The results of putting that under Americana are stunning.

Oh yeah, get your detail spray in the gallon. It will save you money in the long run, as you use a lot of this stuff esp. when claying.

Dave, you can also take a trip to Boulder and pick up what you need from there. No shipping and if you just let them know you are heading that way, someone will be happy to assist you with any technique you may want to improve.

I have been there several times, great people there!

According to the dealer section O'Meara Ford Center inNorthglenn is probably the closest to you, They do not have a huge selection though. As you said you can have product the next day, if you can't make it to the warehouse, just try to order earlier in the day , that is what I have found.

Actually, Tool King in Lakewood carries Adam's, and they are only a few blocks away from me. Unfortunately, their selection is very limited. I don't go to Boulder very often (did graduate from CU though:thumbsup:), but the next time I'm up that way, I'll definately stop by!

Welcome -

If you want to use MSS ,you will need a gray pad for the PC - the PC /gray pad spreads that stuff around super thin, which makes it work best. No worries, it is great stuff and very shiney.

Also, if you are going whole hog on the paint, get some Brilliant Glaze and an Americana applicator for it. The results of putting that under Americana are stunning.

Oh yeah, get your detail spray in the gallon. It will save you money in the long run, as you use a lot of this stuff esp. when claying.

I do have the Brilliant Glaze and Americana applicator, and I'll for sure be getting the Detail Spray by the gallon!

Actually, Tool King in Lakewood carries Adam's, and they are only a few blocks away from me. Unfortunately, their selection is very limited. I don't go to Boulder very often (did graduate from CU though:thumbsup:), but the next time I'm up that way, I'll definately stop by!

Excellent, that should help for some items. Seems like an update of the dealer section is in order.

Welcome to the family!!!!

I would say that you SHOULD make a nice roadtrip to the warehouse. I am planning a road trip JUST to go to the warehouse... Serious. HAHAHA

OK, this is going to take some time. It was raining most of the day today, so I couldn't get good pics (garage doesn't have good light). I did some more work today, but I won't know for sure if I got it right until I can look at the results in good light. I THINK I got about another 1/4 of the car done today. I did find some scratches that I think I'll need the green for. Until today, I thought the orange and white would do the job.

Time for the SSR.:(

Archived