Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Adams!!!!

Hired Gun

I am a new user of your products. Started using them after I bought my Camaro in November. I heard of your product from Camaro 5. I am amazed at how awesome your stuff is. I have nothing but good to say about all the products I have, and the Super VRT is the best stuff since sliced bread.

The packaging, instructional DVD, and also the catalogue are great. I also enjoy the online gift certificates. Helps my parents get me something I really enjoy.

Thanks again for such great stuff.

Jared Grigson

Brooksville, Kentucky

I am a new user of your products. Started using them after I bought my Camaro in November. I heard of your product from Camaro 5. I am amazed at how awesome your stuff is. I have nothing but good to say about all the products I have, and the Super VRT is the best stuff since sliced bread.

The packaging, instructional DVD, and also the catalogue are great. I also enjoy the online gift certificates. Helps my parents get me something I really enjoy.

Thanks again for such great stuff.

Jared Grigson

Brooksville, Kentucky

:bravo:

The only problem is that I already have $458.00 before shipping added to my shopping cart after watching the videos. I had to stop there before I was killed by the better half. LOL. SO looks like another shippment will be coming my way in a few weeks.

Archived