Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan and Mook....I love you guys..

StormChaser

I'm not following? I hit enter after every picture I lay down from photobucket.

Do you want an extra 'enter'? Also, at this point if you want, I will be more than happy to give names of specific pictures.

Mook

Mook, check out the HAN photo's. If you hit Enter twice it will leave a space between the photo's. It just breaks it up a little visually :thumbsup:

Mook, check out the HAN photo's. If you hit Enter twice it will leave a space between the photo's. It just breaks it up a little visually :thumbsup:

Thank You that's all I needed to know!

Mook

(If I get time later, I will go ahead and do so...):2thumbs:

So tell us about the new camera, the pictures have been MUCH better :2thumbs:

Thank You! I have no idea other than I went to Best Buy looking for one thing, but somehow for the money, I got this nice 14.2 MP Point and Shoot by Samsung, a tripod, a case, and a memory stick for real cheap!

I haven't bothered to mess with the settings because I haven't had time to read up on it. It has the little "smart" photo button on the top, so I just hit that, then start firing away with pictures. I still need to work on holding still for some of the pictures LOL.

Okay, I also just went and edited the HAN photos I took. If y'all want me to hit the Vettes on the Rockies thread lemme know.

Back to learning the Universal Pad Washer...

Mook

Archived