Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Good Guys 25th West Coast Nationals - Aug 26-28 2011

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams
Good Guys shows are cool!!:thumbsup:

Lynn are you doing this show or Carlisle?

I will be at the Good Guys show in California! I was going to be in both places at once but I couldn't get a plane ticket for a good price.

Bud, your truck is soooo sweet, and did soooo great for us in Reno! Can you drive in/out of the area like HAN at GoodGuys? If so, bring it!:rockon:

Thanks Adam! I dont know for sure how they stage the parking. I dont think there would be a problem with it. I should have the truck there regardless. Goin to drive her there in the mornin. Should be a fun lil trip.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Im goin to try and make it saturday!!!! Let me know if you want to throw the truck in the booth.

Give me a call on my cell Friday and I will see what we have lined up, I am sure we will have room for one of our catalog featured trucks!

As long as it is a registered show vehicle we can get it to our booth. For West Coast Nationals it will need to be a 1972 or older hot rod, custom or classic. If you need a show car pass to get it in just let me know by end of the day Wednesday.

Mark

As long as it is a registered show vehicle we can get it to our booth. For West Coast Nationals it will need to be a 1972 or older hot rod, custom or classic. If you need a show car pass to get it in just let me know by end of the day Wednesday.

Mark

Mark, I havent registered yet. I was goin to do it this week. If you have an extra pass to get in that would be awesome. Just let me know what I owe you. Thanks.

Budd

Archived