Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please Pray for....

Kingsford

I was checking my email today and noticed my daily dose of 'The Secret List' and come to see its the same accident as you have posted.. obviously we see a bunch of these reports, but it hits you a little different when its someone you're acquainted with or their crew..

You guys were bored with that piece anyways, time to get a new one..

(inserts a little humor to break the mood a little)

Right now the going joke is "Tell Dave that next time to just write a proposal for a Q Siren instead of wrecking a truck"

Our Chief is Anti-Q Siren so none of our trucks have Q's and Dave is like in love with them.

Oh and on that note. I contacted Federal Signal today and they are donating a Q Siren to give to Dave as a welcome home present!

Cited for driving without a license? Are you f'ing kidding me? Really? I got rammed by a guy doing 50mph years ago, as I was waiting to turn, and he had NO license and NO insurance and while that's unlawful, he got in mommy's car and rode home. WTH? To me, that's a jail able offense!

I hope the guys pull through 100% and I'm glad you were held up by a train.:2thumbs:

Alexis needs the work! Give them a call again!

Chris

It's great to hear their recovery is progressing favorably. Thanks for the update. My wife and I still have you guys in our prayers. Please post pics of the new equipment.

Had a meeting tonight about new equipment.... Insurance gave us $160,000 for the tanker. Alexis Fire spec'ed us a new Tanker priced at $230,000 out the door with no hose or equipment on it so we are looking around $250,000 for a new tanker. We wont be seeing that for at least another 6 months.

Archived