Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whoa, Earthquake in Jersey/Philly

3PedalMINI

Man, I was in the garage and the roof started creaking and cracking like the wind was blowing and the siding on the house started popping. And I live southwest of Pittsburgh!

Earthquakes in Colorado yesterday and now Virginia. Hurricane coming up the coast! Flooding in Pittsburgh! It's the end of the world!!:help::help:

crazy, I didnt feel it, I was out to lunch with a couple people from work, we must've been driving.. we heard about it on the news at lunch.. just got back to the office, and the girl here said she felt it..

CRAZYNESS

ok its over lets move on lol

Hurricane Irene is more of a concern for me...

Didn't feel or hear a thing in my neck of the woods. However 10 miles NorthWest of here in P'Burg, NJ, my wife said that they were going to evacute the hospital because the building shook so bad.

Thankfully no damage as of yet and we do have cell service.

5.9! Not exactly a small one either... we're used to them out here, but I bet theres some people on the east coast losing their minds right now. Plus, the quake building codes are not what they are here... lots of old buildings, concrete, and brick. Hope everyone is OK. :xfingers:

5.9! Not exactly a small one either... we're used to them out here, but I bet theres some people on the east coast losing their minds right now. Plus, the quake building codes are not what they are here... lots of old buildings, concrete, and brick. Hope everyone is OK. :xfingers:

Word! Here in the midwest we're overdue for some action from the New Madrid fault (or not, depending on which geologist you read/listen to.) In the early 1800's it went off to the tune of 7.2 to 8.2 (again depending on which geologist has the podium...)

On the east coast Charleston, SC had a 7.3 in the 1880's which just goes to show that even though we all think Dylan (and SO CAL) will slide into the ocean someday, it will most likely be on a surf board. :D

I was on conference call with folks from Baltimore just after it happened. A few minutes later my wife, who is on vaca "down the shore" in Point Pleasant Beach, sent me a text that she felt it too!

Exactly man, some building down the street from my job in DC built about 5 years ago fancy looking with huge windows looked like a lot of windows were damaged.

Everybody evacuated their buildings and the streets were packed, union station train station was shut down for over an hour... finally omw home now but the traffic is thick.

Felt it here in vb. Our tunnels were closed for a bit. I've felt em before but not east coast. I work right across from oceana naval. I thought a jet

crashed or something.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

Being so close to the airport, I though a plane went down. But then I saw the windows and blinds start doing the warbling wavy thing and I knew what it was instantly. We got a pretty good ride for 15 seconds or so here in Sterling, VA. We're about 90 min for the epicenter.

I'm happy to report all Adam's products still on the shelf in tact and my one car that is up on the lift with another one underneath is also still in the same position is was prior!

- Darryl

Archived