Customer Service 866.965.0400

Onboard lap with Hans-Joachim Stuck on the Nürburgring

Team Adam's

8 and a half minutes of awesome. Hans Stuck is one of the greatest drivers all time on the ring and he really shows his stuff in this video.

Turn the sound up, sit back, and enjoy! :2thumbs:

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XeUaOpqdiyA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A couple of thoughts while watching this:

• Is that a rock chip in the windshield or a gun sight!
  • That dude needs a push bar!

Fantastic driving on a very tough course. He was just eating everyone else up!

I hate that track in Gran Turismo, it is soooo long it hard to memorize.

The man has skills, that is for sure. Not to mention nerves of steel.

As awesome as the track is in video games and video's, it is even better in person! They all make the track seem flatter than it really is. The elevation change is just unreal.

Get the feeling that the Porsche at 3:00 REALLY didn't want a BMW passing him? :lol:

I'm with you on the racing games! I have tried that blessed course dozens of times in PGR 3 and 4 with zero success.

Ahh see, now I love this course on PGR3. I used to burn people alive in college on it. I even acted as a rally style navigator for a buddy once when he was trying to earn a medal on GT4(or it may have been 3).

Great vid Dylan, thanks for posting.

I had the pleasure of meeting Hans at a BMW M-Fest many years ago. He explained the meaning of the "Pucker Factor" when racing. Not exactly sure of how he explained it but basically, when your a**hole starts to pucker up too much you need to back off. Hans was a real nice guy and had some great stories.

Archived