Customer Service 866.965.0400

I will be MIA 08/26 - 09/08

StormChaser

You're wife is cool as hell!!!

Ok so I am about to take a dose of Nyquil so I can be ready to leave in about four hours. We already have storms here.....when I leave at midnight we will be in the tropical storm territory ....so I will be leaving as soon as possible. But I need sleep.

I can't wait to see Scott n his family. (secretly I think I'll be more excited to see his puppies!) HAHAHA j/k.

I made it out before the hurricane force winds hit.....but not before the tropical force winds. I'm used to this though so it wasnt too bad.

I went through the four hurricanein 06 in Florida. I lost everything I had with Frances. Jeanne came three weeks later and took what I had replacefrom Frances. I've got mad respect for these storms.

Six more hours on the road......for today that is.

Be safe everyone.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I am on my way home. I am in South Bend Indiana....calling it a night. Will drive the rest of the way home tomorrow.

I have SO much to tell....and SO many pictures!!!!

Oh yea ladies and gentlemen.....It will be worth the wait!

:)

Due to my puppy ER visit, and crap weather Brandi had to forgo her visit to my place.. needless to say Kelly & I are very bummed, but are already planning something for next go round to be even bigger and better. Cant wait for those pics! Drive safe BvE!

Archived