Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any College Football Fans Out There?

Diggerdan11

So College Football is about to start in a couple days. I was just wondering if we had any big college football fan on this site. I like to watch the NFL but i really enjoy college a lot more.

What team do you root for?

Here is mine

NewImage.jpg

Im a little dissapointed I will only be able to go to 5 of the 7 home games this year. Hopefully they can make it back to the National Championship

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a HUGE WVU fan!! I'm counting down the days and hopefully get to make a game or two this year. I'm ready for the new season to see what changes Holgerson has brought us!!

Can't wait for the season to start and see how my school does! If we can pick up where we left off last season and not revert back to our old ways it could be a very good year.

Texas A&M Class of '03.

Huge college football fan. How can you not be living in SEC country?

I'm very curious to see how all of the Texas A&M stuff shakes out. I think they're better suited for the Big 12 but see that they would fit in the SEC geographically and athletically. I'm still scratching my head how a team like TCU is able to be in the Big East.

I'm very curious to see how all of the Texas A&M stuff shakes out. I think they're better suited for the Big 12 but see that they would fit in the SEC geographically and athletically. I'm still scratching my head how a team like TCU is able to be in the Big East.

Yeah and Louisiana Tech is in the Western Athletic Conference:lolsmack:

And they have to go all the way and play Hawaii

This will be interesting. If they move to the SEC, I'm not sure who they would add the the East to balance out the conference?

Geaux Tigers!!

Booooooooo. LOL

So Whos going to Win this saturday. Oregon or LSU? And try to be bias lol

I think its going to be a great game. I just dont think that LSU has a good enouph offense to beat Oregon.

Either way it should be a great game. #3 Vs. #4 opening weekend, at a "Neutral" Stadium, cant get much better than this

Go Trojans!

(Now that we live in Boulder, the Buffs are being tracked, and this November, for the first time in forever, since CU joined the Pac10, USC and CU will be playing 3 miles from our house!!

:rockon:

Booooooooo. LOL

So Whos going to Win this saturday. Oregon or LSU? And try to be bias lol

I think its going to be a great game. I just dont think that LSU has a good enouph offense to beat Oregon.

Either way it should be a great game. #3 Vs. #4 opening weekend, at a "Neutral" Stadium, cant get much better than this

Oregon since LSU is in the SEC West with MY team! :D:D

WAR EAGLE!

Go Trojans!

(Now that we live in Boulder, the Buffs are being tracked, and this November, for the first time in forever, since CU joined the Pac10, USC and CU will be playing 3 miles from our house!!

:rockon:

I know what thats like. I have been a huge Oregon since I was a little kid, Started going to games when I was 10, family got season tickets when I was 15. When i moved to Tucson, Arizona i missed out on going to Oregon games but became an Arizona fan, I was so excited when Oregon came to Play in Tucson. If you have a team in the town you live, you have to root for them

This will be interesting. If they move to the SEC, I'm not sure who they would add the the East to balance out the conference?

Texas A&M plans to leave Big 12 by July 2012 - College Football - Rivals.com

Well it does appear to be official now that Aggies are jumping from the Big 12 ship. Not the waiting game begins to see when the SEC will throw them a rope. I think this move could actually help them. If the SEC wins a 6th straight title this year think about how they could own the state of Texas from a recruiting stand point. "Do you want to go play for Texas in the Big 12 or play for us in the SEC? Winners of 6 straight titles...."

As for who would be brought in from the east to balance the conference I would say either NC State to attempt to get the Charlotte media market or Va. Tech to open the state of Virginia. I guess time will tell though.

Texas A&M plans to leave Big 12 by July 2012 - College Football - Rivals.com

Well it does appear to be official now that Aggies are jumping from the Big 12 ship. Not the waiting game begins to see when the SEC will throw them a rope. I think this move could actually help them. If the SEC wins a 6th straight title this year think about how they could own the state of Texas from a recruiting stand point. "Do you want to go play for Texas in the Big 12 or play for us in the SEC? Winners of 6 straight titles...."

As for who would be brought in from the east to balance the conference I would say either NC State to attempt to get the Charlotte media market or Va. Tech to open the state of Virginia. I guess time will tell though.

Something I heard today was that the SEC would not accept A&M until they got their release from the Big 12, so what went on a few weeks ago makes more sense now.

Va Tech would be a good fit! A FOOTBALL school, with a solid program. I was thinking West Virginia could work, but that is not really a huge recruiting base.

I also root for my 'home team' UCF. Hopefully USF will let them in the Big East soon!

Archived