Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Buttery Wax

Team Adam's

Question

I like the Brilliant Glaze followed by Americana on my Hot Rod but Buttery will always be my favorite for the daily driver. It is easy to use (great shine) maybe not as durable, but heck it only takes a half hour to do the car! I try to wax the daily driver with Buttery every 3 months or so. It has 180000 miles and it is a 2002 but I receive a lot of compliments on it's shine. Family and friends get the Buttery for the free or cheap detail request as well.

The after picture had some less than perfect light, but it adds to what the rim looks like after the wax. I could see myself in the paint for the 1st time of owning the car. I have been slacking with the wheels and I made it a point to do them 1st before the actual paint on the car.

Before:

WheelBeforeBG.jpg

After:

WheelAfterBG.jpg

Ignore the barrels of the rims. I don't have the place to remove the wheels and clean them at the same time.

Just bought some Buttery as my first Adams LSP. I know Americana is the top of the line but ill save that for post correction. I hope I made the right decision, going with Buttery. Some seemed to believe that this product is underrated and a solid performer.

Buttery is a great product for sure! I used it for a while until I finally got some Americana. Buttery is A LOT more forgiving; you can apply it in direct sunlight without really any issues. It'll still protect your shine and ride :2thumbs:

I've used Buttery Wax before it was Buttery Wax (formerly just Butter Wax) and I have always been pleased with the results and somewhat surprised how well it lasted even in fairly harsh Pennsylvania winters. I would have no reservations about using Buttery Wax on any vehicle, it looks great and is easy to apply and remove, and leaves a great looking finish.

Funny this thread came back alive. Sunday evening I realized I haven't tried Buttery Wax yet and decided it was time to add it to my fleet of Adams products. Can't wait to try it out this weekend. :2thumbs:

Just bought some Buttery as my first Adams LSP. I know Americana is the top of the line but ill save that for post correction. I hope I made the right decision, going with Buttery. Some seemed to believe that this product is underrated and a solid performer.

As long as you keep in mind that it has to be applied monthly to a DD for optimum longevity, then you'll LOVE it.

AQS or MSS followed by BW is a better method for longevity.

Chris

Buttery wax doesn't get the love it should around here. It's like the little brother who has to live it's life with his older bro being the star linebacker, straight A student, and has dated (and is ACTUALLY still friends with) the entire cheerleader squad. :lol:

I'm a buttery wax fan. without a doubt. Sure, when you compare it to the more grown up americana, it struggles. but in it's OWN age group of liquid waxes...it blows them away.

I'm guilty of ignoring buttery wax as well... I've tried to work it into more details lately b/c after I use it I remember why I love the stuff so much. My wifes Equinox is due to be stripped, corrected, and re-sealed when I get some time. I'll probably be using Quick Sealant topped with BW.

Thats a super fast, super easy 2 step LSP combo!

It seems like Buttery and revive are two products that some people never try, but thoes that do love them. To me, it just didn't add up to get Americana without clay bar and apply that on an uncorrected finish. Kinda a waste of a permium wax. So I figured for the time being I will wash, clay and apply some Buttery

until I can get around to a correction. And hey Buttery has a lower protection time then the others so more waxing for me :D

Sent from my DROID2

I love buttery.

Since my vehicles are daily drivers and I don't have time to keep them perfect. (Or even get them perfect :o ) The limited filling properties that buttery has helps the look.

Plus, it is by far my favorite smelling Adam's product. :D:drool:

As long as you keep in mind that it has to be applied monthly to a DD for optimum longevity, then you'll LOVE it.

AQS or MSS followed by BW is a better method for longevity.

Chris

Agreed the MSS will make it last longer, but Buttery Wax will last longer then a month...I have had it last almost 3 months on a vehicle that was my DD and outside the whole time...no granted it was not great by the length of time, but it still did provide some protection.

In high heat applications and with the varying climates in the US, I just stick with one month. It can and will last longer.

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

In high heat applications and with the varying climates in the US, I just stick with one month. It can and will last longer.

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Oh, I don't disagree with you, applying monthly will provide a much higher level of protection and keep your vehicle looking great, but when temperatures were below freezing and I couldn't get in a heated garage, I was pretty amazed that the Buttery Wax was still offering some protection even after the salt and cinders on our winter roads.