Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Buttery Wax

Team Adam's

Question

It seems like Buttery and revive are two products that some people never try, but thoes that do love them. To me, it just didn't add up to get Americana without clay bar and apply that on an uncorrected finish. Kinda a waste of a permium wax. So I figured for the time being I will wash, clay and apply some Buttery

until I can get around to a correction. And hey Buttery has a lower protection time then the others so more waxing for me :D

Sent from my DROID2

Revive is the sleeping dog you don't want to wake up! I use that Polish any chance I get, and I make excuses to!

Mook

Revive is the sleeping dog you don't want to wake up! I use that Polish any chance I get, and I make excuses to!

Mook

Ok, so besides the car uses, do you have any good uses that you have found around the house? In the house I am already using All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray, Glass Cleaner, Brilliant Glaze, Clay and of course some towels... just wondering where Revive Polish will fit in! :thumbsup:

Edited by DaveVY

Ok, so besides the car uses, do you have any good uses that you have found around the house? In the house I am already using All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray, Glass Cleaner, Brilliant Glaze, Clay and of course some towels... just wondering where Revive Polish will fit in! :thumbsup:

Have any old, crappy looking metal you aren't sure of? Give Revive a shot first, before MP1...you may be impressed. I imagine that it would help level off or even out the black, chalky, stuff on the bbq grill lid too...

Sorry for that derailing of the subject to revive... :o

Back to the topic! I love me some buttery! Tend to use it more during the summer months when I take too long to clean the car and am too lazy to move cars around so that I can get out of the sun and work in the garage. The buttery applies very nicely even while in the sun.

:glasses:

I am going to hopefully get a chance to clean the Tahoe this week or weekend if the rain stops. Looking at hitting it with Revive then QS, then some buttery. If time permits will throw Americana on. But love how the Buttery goes on and comes off. Lake the BG, on easy off easy.

Had a friend over and showed him the buttery, He loved it. He loved the smell of it. Then he noticed the detail cart, with all the products and different colors. So he had to smell them all,. Could not believe how good they smell. Bright colors and good smell. But better yet they all perform outrageously. :2thumbs:

:cheers:

Edited by GaryW

so...in texas....good for a weekend. got it.

:lol:

Yeah, yeah, I got what he said about high heat, but I don't think salt and the calicum they throw on the roads here are any tougher then the heat you get, so I'm still thinking that monthly applications are great, but if you have to go longer for some reason I think you are still getting some protection...and I know sunlight, UV rays are brutal on wax and finishes.

I just stripped, clayed, corrected, sealed, glazed, and americana waxed my wife's BMW. I ordered some buttery on the daily special, trying to figure out how often I should throw it on and how often to go back an americana as opposed to buttery. I live in sunny south fla..

Great weather today and also tomorrow in Pennsylvania, so I took the opportunity to add a coat of Buttery Wax to the car. It looks great, I sure do like how easy it goes on and comes off, and how long it lasts.

...and how great it smells! There needs to be a disclaimer on the bottle that clearly states this is NOT banana pudding.:banana:

Buttery Wax is designed to be applied by hand. You could apply it with the Flex. A Black Pad would be ideal, probably about speed 2.

Mook

Right on. I'm thinking after doing all of the correction, sealing and glazing with the Flex a more intimate hands-on application of buttery would be more ideal.:2thumbs: