Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ohio Detail Clinic // September 11th 2011

Team Adam's

Join Ashley & Myself for a Detail Clinic, our first ever in Ohio!!

The Mustangs at Montrose is a Mustang only car show, but the clinic will be open to all makes and models. So come for the clinic, then stick around to drool over some great Pony cars from all different years.

Very much looking forward to meeting our Ohio customers in person! See you guys this weekend!! bf-sunglasswinksmiley.gif

387fb167.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so.... what exactly goes on at a detail clinic. Is it just a demo of the products or individuals work cars and get feedback. I just got my first adams product a week or so ago... and this OH clinic is probably as close as one of these clinics will ever be to me.... probably 2 hrs or so.

Hope you guys have some fun, it's really close to me but school is starting up and I'm slammed

Hope you can make it out Matt...

A clinic run by us is pretty informal and a lot of fun.

We start by running thru the process of detailing... focusing mostly on the proper techniques for claying, machine polishing, and those aspects. People are free to interject at any point and ask questions while we go.

Once the main topics are covered we go free style... you can grab any of our team and show us problems on your car if its there, and if time permits we'll even take some products to the car and show you the results.

Also its a great chance to get your hands on any of our stuff that you might not have yet, but are curious about, and 'try before you buy'

If nothing else its an excuse to hang out with a bunch of other car junkies and talk shop.

Let's hope that all of the rain from the gulf storm is gone by then. What other forum members might be attending on Sunday? Scott what time are you planning to head down? I am trying to see if a couple of my buddies want to drive their cars down. Nothing for certain yet and I would love to take the 32 down and check out the clinic run by Dylan and Ashley to compare to Adam and Junkman's clinics.

So Dylan are you flying into Hopkins or Akron Canton airport? When are you flying in and where are you staying? You should go see the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame downtown Cleveland. There is Amish country down south from Akron. The weather forecast so far doesn't look real good but at least we got rid of the 90 degree temps. I am sure that we aren't as interesting here in Northern Ohio as you Southern California people. LOL

I'm actually flying into Cleveland... no easy flights without a ton of transfers going that way so we'll be driving in from Cleveland international. I hit the ground around 4pm on Saturday, then fly out around 8am on Monday so I won't be doing much sight seeing while I'm there.

I'd love to get together with some of you guys for dinner or something so lets see what we can figure out.

Dylan, what type of food do you like? I know a good Italian place not far from the airport and maybe a few of us could meet up with you. Let's see if Scott and his wife might be able to meet up Saturday. Who else is game for meeting the great Dylan and Ashley? DarthEmma where are you located in Ohio? We would love to see that bad *** car of yours!

I've wanted to meet you guys for a long time but I will be at a big car show in Frankenmuth mi. Mc duff will take good care of you guys. Mcduff I've got a suggestion. I,m sure they don't have a Quaker steak & lube in cali. Have fun.

Would love to meet up with you guys.... But, its the Browns opener and tailgating starts at 6am Sunday morning. I don't think I will be in any condition to be playing around with products.

Tried detailing like that once. Still got the scratches on my passenger's fender to prove it! :lol:

Archived