Customer Service 866.965.0400

Boys will be Boys?

Adam

You can't just go by the early years. Around these times in their life Perry had recently graduated from Texas A&M, where he was a male cheerleader, with a degree in Animal Science...where his formal education ended. Obama got his under graduate degree from Columbia in poli sci and then went on to Harvard Law. Just another comparative snapshot in time like the pictures.

the cigarette in Osama's mouth looks photoshopped

maybe but he still smokes

I'm not a huge fan of obama, but let's not forget the level of commitment in Bush and Cheney's service, either. :willy:

say what you want but Bush did at least wear a uniform. Barry never

You can't just go by the early years. Around these times in their life Perry had recently graduated from Texas A&M, where he was a male cheerleader, with a degree in Animal Science...where his formal education ended. Obama got his under graduate degree from Columbia in poli sci and then went on to Harvard Law. Just another comparative snapshot in time like the pictures.

hey hey now!!! they are called Yell Leaders and they are the coolest guys in the Corp of Cadets at A&M. they are voted to be in that position, so only the most popular got to do it! and the only reason women are not yell leaders is because of tradition, because A&M used to be an all-male military academy.

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!" (General Patton)

hey hey now!!! they are called Yell Leaders and they are the coolest guys in the Corp of Cadets...

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!" (General Patton)

No offense made to the great State of Texas or the A&M tradition(s). I'm sure that gig was like being a fox in a hen house so my kudos to Mr. Perry and all Yell Leaders for that.

This the same Rick Perry, who just recently, who former Treasury official Bruce Bartlett said "Rick Perry's an idiot, and I don't think anyone would disagree with that" after Perry stated Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke would be "treasonous" if he printed more money to stimulate the economy before the 2012 election..... right?

You're right Mr. Bartlett, nobody disagrees with that.

LMAO!

This is also the same individual who just this year alone kicked my brothers to the ground ...... and left his state's citizens in harms way HERE

Way to go tool!

If this is the Republican's answer to topple Obama in '12 then they shouldn't even show up on game day.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ngiJhmoFKkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boys will be boys? :patriot:

I dunno Adam. From the view of this neighbour to the north your economy was tanked by flyboy military spending and paralizing divisions in your political systems and the mindset of voters.

Globally the world is a knowledge and service based economy now. It's been proven time and time again that, like nuclear wars - the only way to win in the world's religious wars is not to play. Moreso, it would sure be nice to see fewer military casualties and other losses and more money spent at home educating the working men and women of America.

But that kind of real nation-serving patriotism isn't going to happen if you can't get behind your elected leader and let him lead, instead of derogating him personally with stereotypes and the sort of inflamed political rhetoric that only serves the greedy, wealthy and most self-serving.

I'm sure that picture was posted as a joke, but images like this can easily form opinions that are quickly mislead from the facts.

I have seen and had the benefit of your immense generosity, Adam and watched your team admire your leadership because you put your customers and your principles first. You could set an example of the same constructive principles politically in this forum too.

'Just sayin. Cdnsmilie.gif

Archived