Customer Service 866.965.0400

matt farah's detail video

JHL88

I believe it was discussed a while back. It was something Autozone paid him to do on Speed TV and quiet frankly its has some good and bad parts. Mostly bad! Lol! For a guy that suppose to know alot about car well he doesn't know much.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Strike 1 - he bought all his products at Autozone!

Strike 2 - he didn't wash from the top, down... he was all over the place with that wash mitt

Strike 3 - he just "applies" the polish, there was no hand buffing to actually improve the finish any!!!

YOUR OUTTA HERE MATT FARAH!!!

This is the same guy who said the 5th Gen Camaro sucks last night on the car show and thinks that his Raptor F150 is the greatest vehicle ever created, so I take his advice/opinions for what they're worth... very little

What do you mean, the F-150 Raptors ARE the greatest vehicle ever. They even come with foldable frames. :jester:

What do you mean, the F-150 Raptors ARE the greatest vehicle ever. They even come with foldable frames. :jester:

LOL... I think they're nice trucks... but last night the show had a "if you could have any car?" conversation... first 2 things he listed where a GTO Judge and his Raptor truck LMAO... out of everything in the world if money was no object? REALLY? A ford pickup?? :lolsmack:

LOL... I think they're nice trucks... but last night the show had a "if you could have any car?" conversation... first 2 things he listed where a GTO Judge and his Raptor truck LMAO... out of everything in the world if money was no object? REALLY? A ford pickup?? :lolsmack:

LOL! the raptros are nice trucks but not worth the 50K to me. and If I could have any car in the world i do not think a raptor would be on there

LOL! the raptros are nice trucks but not worth the 50K to me. and If I could have any car in the world i do not think a raptor would be on there

Well if money were no object I'd head over to NRE and just buy "Mad Max" from them. Who wouldn't want a 1750hp twin turbo baja style truck? :willy:

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZiNO9xXNE1U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another reason I don't respect Matt Farah's opinion is because on The Car Show he said "Does anyone here take a cop seriously that's driving a front wheel drive car?" and then they spent almost the entire 60 second blurb bashing the G8 and it's rebadged cousin the Caprice Police Pursuit Vehicle for being front wheel drive with a transverse engine. I don't care if they don't like the G8, to each their own, but at least don't like it for the right reasons. If it were front wheel drive I never would have bought one.

People like Matt who rag on a product but then claim they "love" it, like His Corvette drive me nuts!! I'd love get up close to that paint and see how it looks. But Matt seems like the type of guy who just wants his Car "shiny"!

Another reason I don't respect Matt Farah's opinion is because on The Car Show he said "Does anyone here take a cop seriously that's driving a front wheel drive car?" and then they spent almost the entire 60 second blurb bashing the G8 and it's rebadged cousin the Caprice Police Pursuit Vehicle for being front wheel drive with a transverse engine. I don't care if they don't like the G8, to each their own, but at least don't like it for the right reasons. If it were front wheel drive I never would have bought one.

Funny thing is that new police edition Caprice can front wheel drive but I don't see that happening. If I'm jot.mistaken but the Caprice is suppose to fitted just like the GTO with a RWD tranny and a LS2 engine. Half the facts these come up with is beyond me. Kinda like when Top Gear USA said that the CTSV has the same engine as the Corvette ZR1 when it fact it didn't it has the LSA engine. Sorry rant over...darn car shows..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The police Caprice is an imported Holden Caprice, which is the long wheelbase version of the Holden Commodore (same as G8, not GTO.) It has a L76 engine just like my G8 (though E85 capable) and the same 6L80E transmission. If this is what a transverse engine, FWD car looks like, then maybe my car is FWD too.

Caprice PPV:

4378187526_1ceb8ec775.jpg

My G8 stock:

P3270042-1.jpg

Archived