Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Pennsylvania

paoutdoorsman

If your in shippensburg and you are looking for adams products look no farther. I am a dealer in Newville,Pa. I'm about 10-15 minutes away. I carry all of his products. Our address is 3 walnut st. Newville,PA. My phone number is 717-448-0186. We're normally at our shop monday-friday from 8-4. If you want to call first just to make sure somone is there.

If your in shippensburg and you are looking for adams products look no farther. I am a dealer in Newville,Pa. I'm about 10-15 minutes away. I carry all of his products. Our address is 3 walnut st. Newville,PA. My phone number is 717-448-0186. We're normally at our shop monday-friday from 8-4. If you want to call first just to make sure somone is there.

This is not good:willy:for my wallet

Thanks for all the welcomes! To answer a few questions, my daily driver is a ZQ8 Chevy Colorado in Victory Red, the tow machine is a 2500HD Silverado in Greystone Metallic, and we just replaced the family ride with a Toyota Sienna XLE in Acrtic Frost Pearl. They could all use some detail love.

Here's a few pics - can't find any of the Colorado at the moment...

06Sienna.jpg

truck.jpg

Archived