Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Pennsylvania

paoutdoorsman

Not too close, but was supposed to be camping beside it this weekend. I'm in Shippensburg, PA.

Welcome!:welcome:

I actually went to college out at Shippensburg! I loved the area out there since the state park wasn't too far away and this time of year is awesome for the trees!

Great looking rides! Do you do any racing since you have a tow rig and trailer? That looks to be the farm show complex parking lot but I'm not 100% on that. Welcome again!

Welcome!:welcome:

I actually went to college out at Shippensburg! I loved the area out there since the state park wasn't too far away and this time of year is awesome for the trees!

Great looking rides! Do you do any racing since you have a tow rig and trailer? That looks to be the farm show complex parking lot but I'm not 100% on that. Welcome again!

Thanks Matt, when did you attend SU? That is actually were I work ;).

About 40 miles off on your guess :D. Truck and trailer are in the Lowes parking lot in Ship. I used to ride snowmobiles, dual sports, and ATV's. With the kids now that has changed to camping and boating, but I still have the sled trailer since it is handy for so much.

Thanks Matt, when did you attend SU? That is actually were I work ;).

About 40 miles off on your guess :D. Truck and trailer are in the Lowes parking lot in Ship. I used to ride snowmobiles, dual sports, and ATV's. With the kids now that has changed to camping and boating, but I still have the sled trailer since it is handy for so much.

Wow small world! I was out there from 04-08 and majored in MIS. If you were out there at that time that would be an even smaller world!

Ah yes the Lowes! That was just opened for a short time before I graduated! Even since 08 it has changed so much up there but it seems to be a growing area! Especially when school is in. I remember on breaks it would turn into a ghost town! :D

Wow small world! I was out there from 04-08 and majored in MIS. If you were out there at that time that would be an even smaller world!

Ah yes the Lowes! That was just opened for a short time before I graduated! Even since 08 it has changed so much up there but it seems to be a growing area! Especially when school is in. I remember on breaks it would turn into a ghost town! :D

I was here. Graduated BIS in 1994, then returned to work in IT at the University in 1997. You probably got some email from me as a student regarding system changes, password changes, and the like. Small world indeed! I hope your MIS degree is serving you well!

I was here. Graduated BIS in 1994, then returned to work in IT at the University in 1997. You probably got some email from me as a student regarding system changes, password changes, and the like. Small world indeed! I hope your MIS degree is serving you well!

Ah yes I remember those emails like it was yesterday! Very small world!! My degree is doing me well at this point and hopefully soon it will be promoting me come around the new year! I can't believe how much campus has changed even since 08. All of that construction going on up there is really impressive! The campus is growing like a weed!

Archived