Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

As we wrap up the season and begin to put our "summer" vehicles away, let's meet for one last tune up on our detail skills. Whether you are new to Adam's and want to learn the basics, or a skilled expert looking to hone your skills, this is the best opurtunity to both.

Susquehana Valley GTO and the Blue Moon Cruisers have come up with a killer location and are hosting one of, if not the last, detail clinics on the East Coast for 2011.

We will be joined by the MAN himself, our host, Dylan von Kleist!!!

47de6d7a.jpg

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allen Glenn Drive but Map Quest shows me directions to the same place for Road or Drive. It's a residence not a business.

Reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy movie (I think), where he says "Dis is a neighborhood, it ain't no residential districk"! :lol:

I'll be there as well, as one of the unloved, disrespected assistants to

who(m) ever. :D

Dylan, It will be great to finally meet you! :cheers:

Hey Guys, Im the guy with the shop,22000sq ft,2 floors, showroom.What better way to introduce myself to everyone,15 acres of grass,and I wanna fill it up.hope to see ya there. NEWBIE!!!!

Hey and welcome!!!

The address on the flyer doesn't exist on google maps or my garmin. :(

It's a pretty new development and may not be current on some maps. The Garmin should get you to the development: we're hoping Eric will be able to provide us with some Banners to point you the rest of the way in. Try mapquest, it looks like it gets you there: use your Garmin then finish the last bit with mapquest if you don't see the banners!

I'll be there as well, as one of the unloved, disrespected assistants to

who(m) ever. :D

Oh you'll be loved and respected due to the service/assistance as you call it, Jason and I will be putting you to! :jester:

It's a pretty new development and may not be current on some maps. The Garmin should get you to the development: we're hoping Eric will be able to provide us with some Banners to point you the rest of the way in. Try mapquest, it looks like it gets you there: use your Garmin then finish the last bit with mapquest if you don't see the banners!

I'm OCD.....so can someone give me an address to use that is nearby???

Archived