Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Sunny California!

LS1MONSTER

Hello all. After coming across the Adam's daily specials posted on LS1tech and then finding Junkman's videos, it brought me here. My first order of Adam's were the wash buckets and grit guards (Labor day sale). I LOVE THEM. Great detailing catalog and detailing DVD as well guys! :patriot: I look forward to trying out just about everything else offered from Adam's.

Hello all. After coming across the Adam's daily specials posted on LS1tech and then finding Junkman's videos, it brought me here. My first order of Adam's were the wash buckets and grit guards (Labor day sale). I LOVE THEM. Great detailing catalog and detailing DVD as well guys! :patriot: I look forward to trying out just about everything else offered from Adam's.

:welcome:Danny

You'll love everything you try. If you don't, call Ashley and send it back for a 110% guarantee. Be sure to let the Adam's crew know if you have issues with anything also, they can't fix it if they don't know about it. You are guaranteed great customer service, as you will hear from everyone on the AF.

Archived