Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where will the NASA Satellite Crash Down?

Marylander

Well it sound like now there is a chance it could hit the US.

If it was not for my dog being at home (im not going to be home all night), I kinda wish a big chunk would smash right into my house so NASA could pay for my house remodel instead of me lol.

I'm with you, buddy. I'm going out to dinner, and I hope when I get back the house is a big smoldering mess with a big piece of NASA stainless steel where the Frigidaire once was. Honey, you're getting those granite countertops!

Oh, and I hope the cat gets out. :lolsmack:

I'm with you, buddy. I'm going out to dinner, and I hope when I get back the house is a big smoldering mess with a big piece of NASA stainless steel where the Frigidaire once was. Honey, you're getting those granite countertops!

Oh, and I hope the cat gets out. :lolsmack:

Wait, isn't that insurance fraud? Nah, I guess not! :iagree:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Mexico, where it will be stuffed full of narcotics and then walked across the border and sold, then emptied and dumped in a river to poison the water supply for a small town down stream.

Ahh.. I love being so positive and full of happiness.

Wait, isn't that insurance fraud? Nah, I guess not! :iagree:

Time for me to chime in!

He would not be committing insurance fraud because 1) he can't control falling objects that NASA failed to keep in orbit and 2) he can't move his house intentionally in the place of falling debris to hope it would get hit.....wait...you don't have a modular home (trailer) do ya.

HAHAHA

Just kidding..... :)

Archived