Customer Service 866.965.0400

APC kills cockroaches on contact

DaytonaJae

Question

Yes as you saw in the subject line, I saw this happen first hand.

I saw a roach climb out of my friend's kitchen sink drain and all I had with me was a bottle of apc. I figured, what the heck, and I sprayed it. It fell over on contact and twitched maybe twice.

Awesome!!!!!

20 answers to this question

Yes as you saw in the subject line, I saw this happen first hand.

I saw a roach climb out of my friend's kitchen sink drain and all I had with me was a bottle of apc. I figured, what the heck, and I sprayed it. It fell over on contact and twitched maybe twice.

Awesome!!!!!

I thought they called them Palmetto bugs? :lolsmack:

bahahahah thats awesome!, why your friend have roaches climbing out his kitchen sink though? damn!

Apparently the apartment management didn't do the pest control yet for the new tenant. I grabbed a bottle of APC to bring with me because I knew we would have to re-clean at least the bathroom before it was "safe to use". So all we had were a couple bottles of water to drink and my APC, everything else was in boxes.

I saw the little guy climb out of the sink and I was like "WHOA!" stepped back, freaked out a little, looked around frantically, and saw the APC.

I figured, "what the heck, it couldn't hurt". Spray > BAM > DEAD

bahahaha ok right after seeing this i used it on a spider thats been stalking me in my room and he like fell off the wall and i think he was dead before he hit the floor hahah, to *** insult to injury he even fell directly onto the stick pad i had down there so he couldnt even escape haha

Archived