Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets talk brushes

txredgt

Question

I have been severely lacking in the brush department and I am looking to add probably 1 but maybe 2 brushes to an upcoming order. Being that my car is lowered quite a bit, I highly doubt I will be able to get the fender brush between them with the tires on and it would only be used when I take the wheels off it. I think the best pieces would be the boars hair brush and the lugnut ones but I was wondering how good/bad the fender brush would be for projects in the engine bay. Is the bristles too stiff for pieces under there? It's tough to see from the pictures as to how stiff they are. I do know I will get the boars hair and the lugnut and maybe 2 of them even. Any help on if the fender brush would be ok under the hood?

I use the fender brush (one I already had, not the adam's one) on the fenders and tires and then the boars hair brush on my wheels and engine. I am also going to order one of the lug nut versions soon and I was thinking of ordering a second one for the interior as well.

Boars head brush works brilliantly on several applications.

I use it in the engine compartment, wheels, rubber mats as well as different areas around the home. I just make certain to clean it thoroughly with APC after every application so no standing residue is transported.

It's a very high-quality brush.

Archived