Customer Service 866.965.0400

new guy from australia

hsv993

Welcome Lee! You have one very nice Holden there! I too own an Americanized Holden and love it! I'm going to be watching the Gold Coast 600 race this coming Saturday! I should have traded you since my intake I ordered came from down under and your Adam's products went down under! Post more photos up of your car after you get her all nice and shined up. All paints love Adam's products!

thanks guys

Cant wait to use the adams gear on the clubsport. have to wait a few weeks before applying the products. The car booked in for some work on the engine. cam, otr intake, mafless tuned upgraded valve springs. dont want to detail it then let the mechanics loose on it with there dirty hands.

matts88yj

general we buy our parts from the usa because there so much cheaper then here.

thanks guys

Cant wait to use the adams gear on the clubsport. have to wait a few weeks before applying the products. The car booked in for some work on the engine. cam, otr intake, mafless tuned upgraded valve springs. dont want to detail it then let the mechanics loose on it with there dirty hands.

matts88yj

general we buy our parts from the usa because there so much cheaper then here.

Sounds like those will be very nice upgrades! I ordered the RamJet OTR intake thru JHP since I wanted the best for my ride! Only took 3 days to get from Melbourne to my place here in PA! I thought that was rather impressive! :cheers:

nice:drool:. like the holden sticker on an american car:D

starting to see a few cars around here with the american front bars on them. was thinking about going for a drive upto gold coast to see the v8s this weekend 1600km(1000 mile) round trip.

nice:drool:. like the holden sticker on an american car:D

starting to see a few cars around here with the american front bars on them. was thinking about going for a drive upto gold coast to see the v8s this weekend 1600km(1000 mile) round trip.

I was thinking about re-badging mine but I may just take all of the badging off of the rear since it looks so clean without anything on there. Decisions, decisions...

If I was 1000 miles away I would for sure go to that race! I was glued to the TV for the Bathurst 1000 race and had the surround sound cranked just listening to those motors roaring around the track. Needless to say the next morning I was looking into cam kits and a whole slew of other go fast goodies! I think my wallet then ran across the floor on fire! :willy:

For now its a 224/228 cam but could go larger by the time its installed. dual gold series valve springs.retainers,moly pushrods, dual timing chain, dus otr intake,mafless tuned. Just basic install stuff for now.

Once funds permit, will fit a set of heads change the intake manifold and upgrade the fuel rail.

Sounds like it will be a nice boost in power! I'm waiting to get my heads re-worked when I do the cam at the same time. A good set of heads + even a mild cam will put down some very solid numbers. Keeping it N/A or is a blower in your future?

I'm going to be installing the RamJet tonight! I'm grinning like an idiot just thinking about that power and sound increase! I also stumbled upon the V8 Supercars online store website. Oh my there is so much I want from there!! Those die cast models look pretty neat as well!

No plans for a blower atm.:drool:

For now trying to build a strong everyday driver. Sounds like u have some nice plans for your G8. head work is next on my list of to do. if i was patient i would wait and do the cams and heads at once. The 6 litre engines respond very well to a mafless tune and otr. Are u running the maf sensor with the ramjet? I try to stay away from the hsv website, my wallet dont like it.

I'm going to be running the MAF sensor with the RamJet and see how it responds. When I put the cam in and do the head work I'm going to tune everything in using HP Tuners. Hoping to be in the 450 rwhp range after the first round of goodies.

I keep telling everyone here that if I ever win the lottery I'm getting a few Holdens imported! Oh the HSV site just made my wallet run away!

Archived