Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC or Flex?

chief44

Question

I've hand polished cars all my life, so I'm new to the world of machine polishing. My wife's car ('07 Maxima - black) has a severe amount of swirls in it and thus, hand polishing will never get the job done. My car ('11 Charger) is developing (or developed through the dealership) fine scratches, which isn't making me happy.

I know the 2-bucket wash. I've clayed both cars. I've got tons of Adam's products.

So, for a novice, would it matter in using the PC or Flex? I've watched all of the Junkman's videos, so I have an idea about his technique (I say "idea" because I haven't practiced yet). I like the PC because it's built for a novice, but I want the Flex because of it's rotary action and less time for passing. Couple of questions though:

1. For the PC, how long should I expect to complete a car? For the Flex?

2. Is there any harm if I do the PC process on the entire car mutiple times over several weeks to get all (or most) scratches out? I'm just not certain if I use SHR, Fine Polish, and Buttery Wax on the entire car repeatedly over several weeks if any damage could occur.

3. Are there any specials on getting a PC or Flex?

Insight is appreciated. Love the Adam's line of products!

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived