Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm sure most of you would freak out over this..

Sandalwood

Question

Saw this on a friends Facebook... someone wrote the same thing on my car back before I was into detailing and knew the damage it could do to perfect paint :P I just laughed it off..

Seemingly harmless joke... but I'm sure you guys would freak out if it was done to your car !:jester:

314441_1602131491925_1195201569_31733903_1760437960_n.jpg

19 answers to this question

i find that hilarious!

to this day i still write "Wash Me" on dirty car windows

no harm doing it on glass

Correct not much harm to the glass. BUT even with a nearly clean car the clear coat could be scratched. Also people should keep there hands off others property. PERIOD!!! I would be like :explode: especialy on my black car.

Correct not much harm to the glass. BUT even with a nearly clean car the clear coat could be scratched. Also people should keep there hands off others property. PERIOD!!! I would be like :explode: especialy on my black car.

well i don't think anyone hear will have a problem with anyone doing this to their cars... if a forum member let there ride get that dirty, they should be :banned:

You know what’s sad, limo's at the company I work for get some what dirty like that but not as bad and the chauffeurs love to just give them a nice Dry rub down with a old beach towel<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> </v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" id=_x0000_i1025 alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://adamsforums.com/forums/images/smilies/mad.gif" src="file:///C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif">:mad:</v:imagedata></v:shape>before they go on there next run...I cringe every time I see it happen!!!

:willy:

Exactly. Has anyone seen the Mean O' Camino? :lolsmack:

It's not supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to be NASTY. I've always said that it gets NO LOVE in my videos. ;)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47CBf12fqfc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47CBf12fqfc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Edited by Junkman2008