Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help..in the middle of a detail

musclejunkie

Question

11 answers to this question

Whether you do Revive or FMP, you'll be wiping it off before doing MSS, so to be techincal about it, it really doesn't matter if it's close to perfect and good enough to just seal back up. If you want a light polish just to be sure, do FMP....if you just need to brighten it up, go Revive. In this case, the color of the vehicle would help make my determination.

Speaking of being technical about things, sorry Jarrod, but Revive is not just like FMP. FMP has abrasive properties where Revive does not. I think I know what you meant to say, but there are three or so threads going on now about Revive, so I'm hoping not to add to the confusion.

- Darryl

Whether you do Revive or FMP, you'll be wiping it off before doing MSS, so to be techincal about it, it really doesn't matter if it's close to perfect and good enough to just seal back up. If you want a light polish just to be sure, do FMP....if you just need to brighten it up, go Revive. In this case, the color of the vehicle would help make my determination.

Speaking of being technical about things, sorry Jarrod, but Revive is not just like FMP. FMP has abrasive properties where Revive does not. I think I know what you meant to say, but there are three or so threads going on now about Revive, so I'm hoping not to add to the confusion.

- Darryl

^^^ like that, thats how i went after a friends show car, it was already very nice but went after it with FMP and then sealant and it turned out great. Had only very light swirls or scratches.

Man ohhhh Man! I just FMP'd the tops. What an enormous difference on a car I thought was close to perfect. I LOVE ADAMS STUFF!

One more question if I may..Can I MSS the decaled lower panel Mustang side stripes? Or is this asking for trouble? They are not flat black by the way.

Man ohhhh Man! I just FMP'd the tops. What an enormous difference on a car I thought was close to perfect. I LOVE ADAMS STUFF!

One more question if I may..Can I MSS the decaled lower panel Mustang side stripes? Or is this asking for trouble? They are not flat black by the way.

Yes you can, post up some pics, I love that blue!:2thumbs:

Grabber blue is gorgeous, love that color.

I am also a BIG fan of FMP - it really clears up the finish, and makes for some really crisp, sharp sun reflections off the paint - those white reflections the sun makes off the paint. It can be as though the sparkle off the windows and the paint are the same.

Archived