Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSS - 1'st time user - ya got me again

Wow! Had this stuff sitting around waiting for my fall prep and finally used it today. This stuff ain't for sissies! Started with the hood roof and trunk. It was cool this morning so I let it cure for 25 minutes. It was a super beeeatch to remove, even using Adams PC micro trick. I was afraid my newly polished ride was toast until I tried a light mist of DS. MSS and DS - I'm hooked! Car looks dripping wet.:drool:

Remember to just set the PC on 3 and just spread it, real thin, if too thick or worked like a polish you'll get a good workout getting it off :2thumbs:

:iagree:

ALWAYS put it on thin... less is more!

Put it on THIN with the PC, it goes on easy, it buffs off easy -- IF you put it on thin.

Make sure to cover it with the BG/Americana combo if you REALLY want it to pop!

Oh yeah, do that on mine, looks great and last a long time. MSS is the armor, no doubt about it. And as the others have said , thin thin thin on a PC setting of 3. A fine film is good for coverage, otherwise it can be rugged. That bottle of MSS will last you a looooong time.

MSS Secret is to apply super sparingly. I had better luck on the sides with 3 drops for two side panels. Also a lightly spritzed micro fiber with DS really worked wonders. As for the "shine factor"? My car looks dripping wet. Absolutely -0- smudges smears or blotchiness. I'm totally hooked. I actually think the car turned out better than AMERICANA, which is also fantastic. Thanks again Adams. Pics tomorrow.

In order for mss to work as intended it means no product over it for at least twelve hours. That being said prepping the pad or mf towel with ds is not the proper method.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

In order for mss to work as intended it means no product over it for at least twelve hours. That being said prepping the pad or mf towel with ds is not the proper method.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

Well it might not be "proper", but it was the only way that I was able to remove the excess on the hood. I seriously doubt it put a dent in the stuff. It's like armor for the paint. Also, Adam spritzes his pad before applying the MSS, so I think the two are compatible.

Anyways, that's my method and I'm sticking to it unless someone tells me I have to strip my car and start from scratch.:help:

Another side note.....I used a brand new pad to apply the FMP. Last time I used a pad that was only used one time previous. It looked like new, but I couldn't get the paint flawless. My secret tip of the day for the DIY's. If you want perfection, toss the pad after one use, don't bother wasting your APC trying to clean it. The results of a new pad are worth the 10 or so bucks you pay for the pad.

It's okay to use DS when removing stubborn MSS.

I wouldn't however prime a pad and go apply the MSS to paint. Remember, MSS needs to be on bare paint for it to bond and set up properly.

You sure you didn't have your last White Pad too clogged with stuff? There is no reason to buy a new pad every time you want to apply FMP! I mean, if you wanna keep dropping the money on new pads, go ahead! Making sure the pad is super, super cleaned once it's been used isn't too hard!

Mook

My white polishing pad "looked" like new after thorough cleaning with APC and thorough rinsing and drying. So did the hand applicator pad I used for hand application of Revive and SHR, which incidently on the second use, destroyed my pristine clear coat on a 2x2 test panel which had to be rescued with the FMP and a PC. I achieved much better results using new pads.......just my experience. My car is worth 10 bucks a pop for a new pad.

Adam spritzes his grey pad with DS before going to town with the MSS on video 6. I spritzed my pad only a couple times for the entire car and saw no visible harm. I LOOOOOOOOOVE the MSS! It's like putting plastic over your furniture at home only it's much shinier.:2thumbs:

Hey Drew!!!!!!

Man I haven't even put any BG or Americana on her yet!

This was the first time I saw her at night since I finished the detail.

Definitely a WORLD of difference.

I have fallen in love with Adams all over again!

Did you get your dash taken care of?

I apply MSS by hand to my wheels. i go VERY VERY thin with it and let it cure its 20 minutes and it comes off nice and easy. I love this stuff on my wheels

Next time wait 45 mins and you can really see a difference ;)

(Dylan taught me the 45 min thing)

Next time wait 45 mins and you can really see a difference ;)

(Dylan taught me the 45 min thing)

more shine or last longer? I am always up for both of those! I usually apply MSS to my wheels then clean the interior while I wait for it to cure. Or just go back inside lol

Archived