Customer Service 866.965.0400

Zaktek? New Auto purchase.

ssbusdrvr

Question

Anyone here of it. Some type of sealant protection system? $599 6 month reapplication. Bought a '12 Chevy Cruze ECO off lot today and it had it all already applied but I declined it. So intial app is on it no charge and it just won't be reapplied.

Will Dawn remove this sealant? or a few Dawn baths?Should i just go a few months then strip with Dawn. Our other vehicles when purchased didn't have this or any other sealant on it. Dawn did the trick. First time have seen this product. Thanks :help::)

2wdykh1.jpg

2dgqelu.jpg

14 answers to this question

its basically the same as paying $600 for the dealer to apply a coat of Adam's MSS every 6 months if you remember to take it in

these add-ons are how dealers make their biggest profit!

it won't hurt to leave it on, and just wait 6 months before applying your own coat of MSS. but if you have to strip it to correct dealer induced swirls, just a simple dawn wash and good clay bar rubbin' will strip it no problem!

Thanks. Yeah may just wait a bit then do a complete strip and clay.wife won't let me near it any way. Cruzes are really great little cars. This is our second. We bought one earlier in the year the daughter is currently driving. Dad will keep the Camaro all for himself LOL:2thumbs:

scw0mb.jpg

as stated a simple clay with a ISO wipedown would be better IMO. I feel the 50/50 mix of ISO and water is a better way to strip wax personally. Dealerships always try to get people on that stuff and the ones who dont know better always fall for it. They tried to get me on that stuff when I bought my truck and no way was I goin for it. They tried a couple times but no luck on their part lol. for 600 bucks you could buy a flex kit and everything you would need for the inside and out not just sealant lol.

Thanks again :)

Nice car. texn884<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_247105", true); </SCRIPT>

When the upsalesman tried to sell me it, could tell the only detailing he did was drive thru wash and wax. LOL No pressure Say no that is it. Got the car under invoice = More investment in Adams products. :D

What ever this sealant is it isn't bad(especially since didn't pay for it LOL) and it's nice when you buy car off lot and whomever keeps them clean in the meantime isn't using a BrilloPad and Drive Through CarWash like have seen elsewhere. I gave the Cruze a bath misted DetailSpray and dried. Picture of the Asphalt ah door panel :)

Archived