Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

HELLLLLLLO!

With the launch of the game this Tuesday past, and given the interest in the other thread, I thought it would be wise to enlist people to see how much interest there would be in me putting a Car Club and/or League together.

I was thinking specified Track Days, Drag Races, Car Shows, Cruises...maybe we all end up putting some coin in a pot for each event or something too...I dunno...the possibilities with this are pretty cool!

I will sign up first!

1. Mook

Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on the game to arrive to my mail room here in korea and ill sign up. beware mook I can build a very nasty vette :D

Good man! I need a challenge! I have been focusing on NOT driving and modding the things I really want to but instead on the lower class cars, and driving a plethora of them...without modding them if I can help it! I wanna save my coin for when it comes time to make MULTIPLE drag cars!

'66 Nova already being thought about lol

Good man! I need a challenge! I have been focusing on NOT driving and modding the things I really want to but instead on the lower class cars, and driving a plethora of them...without modding them if I can help it! I wanna save my coin for when it comes time to make MULTIPLE drag cars!

'66 Nova already being thought about lol

:D I just hope the corvette is cheaper than it usually is. I wouldn't mind them putting a regular c6 and not just a zo6 in it. But won't know til i get the game. unless of course you spoil it for me Mook :D

Edited by Frid

HELLLLLLLO!

With the launch of the game this Tuesday past, and given the interest in the other thread, I thought it would be wise to enlist people to see how much interest there would be in me putting a Car Club and/or League together.

I was thinking specified Track Days, Drag Races, Car Shows, Cruises...maybe we all end up putting some coin in a pot for each event or something too...I dunno...the possibilities with this are pretty cool!

I will sign up first!

1. Mook

2. NashSS

Mook

Im in.

HELLLLLLLO!

I will sign up first!

1. Mook

2.nashss

3.Tegeler

Mook

IN. Tegeler in my GT

I'll play when I can, but I work afternoons from 3:30-midnight so I can't commit to anything.

Anywho, I got my copy today and my xbl is mattplusness.

Funny story, I walked into gamestop to buy it and someone was walking in and held the door open for me. I walked straight to the register and he looked around for a minute and wound up behind me picking up Forza as well.

Turns out I got the last copy and he missed out :(

Luckily for him there is a wal-mart 500 feet away he got a copy from.