Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

Originally Said by Mook@Adams viewpost.gif

HELLLLLLLO!

With the launch of the game this Tuesday past, and given the interest in the other thread, I thought it would be wise to enlist people to see how much interest there would be in me putting a Car Club and/or League together.

I was thinking specified Track Days, Drag Races, Car Shows, Cruises...maybe we all end up putting some coin in a pot for each event or something too...I dunno...the possibilities with this are pretty cool!

I will sign up first!

1. Mook

2.nashss

3.Tegeler

4. ebt07

Mook

I'm in ebt07 game is AWESOME!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far only four people!

Ah man I thought more were getting the game right away.

I think I will hold off on planning any events until like November. This way everyone has time to practice up and whatnot.

Got to level 20 or 25 last night. So many free cars I won't drive! LOL.

Somehow I have an RX7 with a 9.9 speed too. It's a freaking squirrel!

Really enjoying some of the other race types they have this time around. The AutoCross and Passing Cars challenges are tough and fun! Well, not so much the autocross lol. The Touge or downhill races sometimes I have learned are very very frustrating.

I can't get over some of the new tracks either. The Swiss Alps track is pretty cool, but dang, INDY!

Mook. Darn Amazon doesn't say the game will get to me til the 27th. I have to renew XBL again too. But put my name down anyway. Hopefully it gets here sooner.

XBL gamertag is: Duh Buh U P

you send out any invites to the club Mook? I would love to throw a few cars in the garage and see what others are making. and Autocross makes me angry everytime lol

I am waiting on a specific person to get the game, as he will be the other Admin of the club, once he gets it LOL

Thing with that is, the SECOND person to enter the club is the other Admin. Hence me waiting!

Mook

So far only four people!

Ah man I thought more were getting the game right away.

I think I will hold off on planning any events until like November. This way everyone has time to practice up and whatnot.

I ended up breaking down and ordering it over the weekend even though I said I'd wait until my racing wheel came in. FM4 should be here tomorrow. Probably only bust through the easy stuff for right now. I popped in the old version over the weekend and was reminded how frustrated playing with the controller made me. :(

Now it's just a waiting game for everything to come in. While waiting, I'm thinking of building a pvc cockpit that matches the dimensions of my car. Trying to figure out the best place to get a seat for it.

Mook. Darn Amazon doesn't say the game will get to me til the 27th. I have to renew XBL again too. But put my name down anyway. Hopefully it gets here sooner.P

How did you order it from Amazon? I ordered at 12:15 am on Saturday. The xbox I ordered shipped and arrived that day, the copy of FM2 shipped Saturday night with an expected arrival of tomorrow. I'm a prime member so it was all ordered with the standard 2 day shipping of it. Did you order through one of their sales partners maybe and not amazon directly?

From the reviews I've been reading, the head tacking stuff with kinect is supposed to be pretty cool. I've always hated trying to switch the views while driving. I don't have much interest in using it as a controller though. The reviews are not great on it. I'll probably try it once for the novelty and that's it.

How did you order it from Amazon? I ordered at 12:15 am on Saturday. The xbox I ordered shipped and arrived that day, the copy of FM2 shipped Saturday night with an expected arrival of tomorrow. I'm a prime member so it was all ordered with the standard 2 day shipping of it. Did you order through one of their sales partners maybe and not amazon directly?

I'm stationed in Korea.

Archived