Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they get much harder as you go lol. I hit level 40 last night and called it a night..more play time tonight!

I don't know if I got to 30 last night. Since I am old, my hands start to hurt if I play too long :lolsmack:

I should have taken the Z06 @ Lvl 28. I chose the Viper, and really, on the game, Vettes > Vipers all day.

Got into driving around my F430 last night...I still think I like my Vette GS better for an A Class Car, but the Ferrari for the S.

I also grabbed the MB SL65. It's okay, and I am trying to win the S Class Championships with it...against a F430 and Vette LOL.;

SO. It has come upon us where there is enough interest here to I think start planning the First Event!

What would everyone like to do?

1. Autocross (Specified Class and Track)

2. Big race

3. Bowling

4. Something else

AND GO!

SO. It has come upon us where there is enough interest here to I think start planning the First Event!

What would everyone like to do?

1. Autocross (Specified Class and Track)

2. Big race

3. Bowling

4. Something else

AND GO!

I think Autocross is the only event we should do. Its going to show your skillz with a xbox remote :)

Also drag.racing brackets

I have a mean lambo and a mean F430 as well. I am building a racce ford GT now as well..no vette built yet :( I am in for just a bi race with all of us at any track!

the1inblue I will send you an invite to the temp car club I am running with a friend..we share awful cars lol

I have yet to buy a car lol..I have over 2mil in credits now to! maybe we should all make some Monster Miatas for the club lol!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I know is I get free parts from a lot of people now...almost 600k in credits, clearly you are killing all of us :lolsmack:

I haven't done what you would call a real build and tune yet.

Soon though.

66 Nova needs to get some Pro Street lovin....:glasses:

You can add me to the list since I got it yesterday. My gamer tag is Bradlm. I need to reactivate my gold account, I'm guessing I might need to do that before I can be added to the club. I'm also not quite ready to run with Ferrari's and Vettes yet. I've been trying to push my way through the lower class events first. Hard to go back to a VW Fox from a Ferrari or Lambo when needing to complete all events. ;)

I bought two vehicles yesterday. Actually bought them.

Z06 (I regret getting the Viper SRT10 with the Lvl 28 Car Award)

GMC Syclone...vehicle is laid all the way out, maxed at S Class like 672. I will be putting Drag Slicks on this and then heading to do that at some point this weekend!

Anyone besides me choose the Bentley Continental Super Sport? Thoughts? I think this thing is pretty nice and fast...and AWD!

I bought two vehicles yesterday. Actually bought them.

Z06 (I regret getting the Viper SRT10 with the Lvl 28 Car Award)

GMC Syclone...vehicle is laid all the way out, maxed at S Class like 672. I will be putting Drag Slicks on this and then heading to do that at some point this weekend!

Anyone besides me choose the Bentley Continental Super Sport? Thoughts? I think this thing is pretty nice and fast...and AWD!

I may have bought a 1994 Miata last night :jester: hit me up over teh weekedn Mook and we can head to teh quarter mile!

the1inblue, I always race World tour mode

I got the bentley as one of the choices mook. Lvl 32 atm. And I havent been doing the career mode. Just the events list. Non stop world championships on event list lol. crap ton of credits and easy lvl's.

Archived