Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

For the life of me I can't tune any of these cars. One would think if you change the gear ratio and lower the tire pressure you would get a better launch and lower e/t. Doesn't seem be the case in this game. Ive change all of that and the car goes slower. Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuning...all depends on what style of race....are you talking about for the normal road courses or drag?

I built (started) a Ram Truck last night. Running it for the SUV thing, pretty fun. Also started the Gumpert Apollo Showcase. LOL that car is nuts.

Still like my Koenigsegg Agera better though.

DLC NEWS!!!!!

The November Speed Pack

October 27, 2011by BRIAN EKBERG

The next add-on pack for Forza Motorsport 4 is on its way! The November Speed Pack will be available for download on Tuesday, Nov. 1, and will include ten incredible cars—from classic hot rods like the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air to state-of-the-art supercars like the Lamborghini Aventador. Here’s the full list of all ten cars available in the pack:

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4: The newest Bull in the Lamborghini stable has arrived: fans can take it for a spin in “Forza Motorsport 4”and experience what it’s like to whip past rivals at 200 miles per hour.

2012 Aston Martin Virage: Aston Martin’s newest coupe features a barking V12 that balances a perfect ratio of horsepower to torque to propel the Virage down the open road.

2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI: The final version of the Audi R15, the R15 “Plus Plus,” celebrated the R15s final race at the 2011 Sebring 12 Hours.

2011 Audi RS3 Sportback: The newest member of the Audi RennSport line boasts the same 2.5-liter turbocharged direct-injection five-cylinder found in the TT-RS, propelling it from 0 to 60 in only 4.6 seconds.

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air: A true automotive icon, the “57 Chevy” gained notoriety as a hot rod and is now one of the most recognizable American cars of all time.

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8: The 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 is a serious performance machine with a 470-hp 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 that responds to throttle inputs with no hesitation.

2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia: Matched only by the legendary heritage of Ferrari, the Risi Competizione team has won two Le Mans championships and achieved 29 podium finishes.

2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 250-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine that the much larger Ford Explorer SUV uses, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.

1992 GMC Typhoon: The 280 horses on tap in the GMC Typhoon allow it to do things unthinkable for an SUV before its introduction.

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R: The Scirocco R serves as the platform for race cars in the Scirocco R-Cup, which brings world-famous drivers to the Hockenheim track each year.

To coincide with the release of the November Speed Pack, we’ll also be creating a new Rivals Mode event starring the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. This new Rivals event will be a hot lap contest featuring the Aventador on Mugello. We’ll be awarding unicorn cars to 100 random players per week who set a leaderboard time in this Aventador Rivals event, so get ready for the competition starting on November 1.

The November Speed Pack will be available for 560 MS Points ($7 USD) and will be free to download for those who have already purchased the Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass. The Season Pass is your ticket to six game add-on packs as they’re released through the next year. Players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers – including Best Buy and GameStop – for only 2,400 Microsoft points ($29.99 USD) The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30 percent overall savings as compared to purchasing the content separately. New purchasers will also receive all previously released game add-on content and the November Speed Pack.

November Speed Pack Trailer - YouTube

10_27_2011_car1.jpg

10_27_2011_car2.jpg

To coincide with the release of the November Speed Pack, we’ll also be creating a new Rivals Mode event starring the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. This new Rivals event will be a hot lap contest featuring the Aventador on Mugello. We’ll be awarding unicorn cars to 100 random players per week who set a leaderboard time in this Aventador Rivals event, so get ready for the competition starting on November 1.

Hmm I couldn't find this Rivals event :confused:

Did anyone have any luck with that yesterday?

I'm thinking it'll be here today sometime.

Some jerk hacked my account for a lot of money, so I can't put points on my account to get the new pack until MS is done investigating. If they find who did it, you better believe I am doing whatever I can to make that person suffer.

I don't really have an issue with launching @ the dragstrip. A lot goes into that kind of tune as well.

Mook

Woot!

Got my November Speed Pack last night and immediately went and got the Typhoon, the RS3 Wagon, the SRT8 '12 Charger, the 57 Chevy (which I then modded to look like the one the Shine Crew polished out), and heck I don't know what else!

Didn't do any racing, as I chose to instead make Carne Guisada to be eaten for dinner tonight! Must get more White Rascal to accompany Mexican Food...

Archived