Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza 4

Cygnus

Mook needs to hurry up and get this club up and going so we can share cars in the garage :jester:

When my other Club Admin gets the game, it will launch!

I just ran today for the 1st round of career races, pretty good time!

I can't wait to get back tonight and play. The "fun" factor in this game is far superior to any other Forza game.

Gah, I finally got FM4 tonight and found out that EA blocked Porsche from being in it. That really sucks. I was looking forward to duplicating my car in it. Hopefully EA will relent and we can get them as DLC.

Porsche to my understanding has their rights tied up in the Need for Speed series. RUF however does have three models available to get!

Is the ZR1 a choice car for winning a race or does it have to be bought (if so how much)? That's the car I'm dying to get atm in this game.

I haven't got that far yet, but I did get awarded mine when I imported my FM3 profile into FM4.

I believe you do win a ZR1 at level 28 or so..if not it is only 100,000 credits

You already pass me? :banana:

I am at level 34 now Mook :jester: plan to keep going strong tonight lol..shoot me a friend request and we could do some private races or something if you are up for it.

Let's see how much FM4 time I get tonight, between defending my turf on Madden to a good friend, and also murdering random scrubs on MW2.

You are smoking me on leveling up brother! :rockon::burnout:

Porsche to my understanding has their rights tied up in the Need for Speed series. RUF however does have three models available to get!

Correct, EA has the license for them for Need for Speed. But EA had been sub licensing them to Turn 10. That's why Forza 2 and 3 had Porsches in it. It's a real shame they refused to sublicense again.

Correct, EA has the license for them for Need for Speed. But EA had been sub licensing them to Turn 10. That's why Forza 2 and 3 had Porsches in it. It's a real shame they refused to sublicense again.

I don't know about refused so much as Turn 10 not willing to pay the high price tag...that's what happens I guess when one company continually puts out a Simulator and the other (even though it tries to compete with FM) only for the most part puts out arcade racers. The company that doesn't sell as many games gets greedy with their rights to try and make back some of that $$

Let's see how much FM4 time I get tonight, between defending my turf on Madden to a good friend, and also murdering random scrubs on MW2.

You are smoking me on leveling up brother! :rockon::burnout:

Well if you get on tonight I am down to do some racing! I want to get my achevment for level 50 lol

Been playing it most the the day now. Lvl 22 already lol. Got the ZR1 and I must say that thing is incredibly hard to control but after playing with it so much now I'm used to it. What a beast!

Yeah. I don't know what I am gonna build first. I got the ZR1 i use for the S type cars but I really want to mod that but modding will make it a R3 :(. So much to choose from. Might build up a camaro for A rank.

lol 6 of those were with it on easy and assists on. Was no challenge at all so I put it on normal and took off all assists. On year 3 on career now but been doing the events list mostly. I think I'm going to get a Z06 and modd it for my class A car now. Can you tell I like vettes? lol

Archived