Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corrected: an oddessey with a Black Camaro

jeff1x

Question

As i was saying in the other thread i started I bought some 1000 watt Halogen lights and i thought i had done a good job with my car before till i turned the lights on and wow my car looked like crap. So i had a couple days off and decided i would do this the right way.

Started off with

2 Bucket wash Adams Car wash shampoo with APC to strip the whole car down.

Dryed off with combination of GWDT and electric Leaf Blower

Clayed with Adams Clay bar (awesome stuff btw)

2 Passes with S/H Remover

1 Pass with FMP

1 Pass with Revive ( need Moar)

1 Pass with MSS waited 14/24 hrs to wipe down (24hrs on left side 14 hrs right side)

BG entire car

Americana entire car

Took right at 16hrs to complete the correction and as you cna see i think it is awesome. Thanks again to Adam, Junkman, Dylan, and everyone here for all the videos and instruction to help me make my car look fantastic.

corrected1.jpg

corrected2.jpg

corrected3.jpg

corrected4.jpg

corrected5.jpg

And the Dylan

dylan.jpg

20 answers to this question

Guest Gone & Forgotten

looks good, no matter the steps.

Is that an RS debadged? Or an LS with mods? The wheels, fogs,stripes and spoiler say RS if it's a 2010 or 2011 - (2012 LS models come with spoiler) Looks like aftermarket exhaust too no? No mail slot, so not an SS - exhaust says larger than stock :) nice. Then again, I'm an idiot. That dealership badge would look better in the trash ;) First thing I did when I bought mine... left it in the dealer parking lot. I told em not to put one on in the first place.

Anyway - looks great man. What % tint did you go with? Looks great. I just had 35% done on mine. Was concerned going darker on rear windows with the already horrid visibility in that car, then you add 20% tint and night driving to boot... easy to back over someone in a parking lot. Plus, at 40 years old, I'm blind.

Interior pics?

Edited by KicktoTheJunk

Thanks

it is a 2011 1LT, I didn't want the 20 inch rims, the tint is 20% its just getting cloudy here so it looks darker than it is. Im debating on getting the convertible spoiler but i don't know I really like the smooth looks.

My interior is clean and so i didn't take any pics.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Thanks

it is a 2011 1LT, I didn't want the 20 inch rims, the tint is 20% its just getting cloudy here so it looks darker than it is. Im debating on getting the convertible spoiler but i don't know I really like the smooth looks.

My interior is clean and so i didn't take any pics.

Thanks for the reply! Looks amazing. Don't think mine looks that good. I had the option of getting the 2012 LS, but saved $2500 getting a 2011 with 3800 miles. Already had the 20's on it - LOVE THEM! I didn't want the 21's. Odd number tire sizes (after 18") are SOO much more expensive than even number sizes. I'm unsure which spoiler I want as well. I like the duck tail or whatever they call it, but don't want to be too flashy and make it look like a 92 Honda owned by some 17 year old.

Does yours have the gauge cluster in the center console? If so, how do you like them? Found them for under $300 - might do it after Vegas (next month).

Thanks for the reply! Looks amazing. Don't think mine looks that good. I had the option of getting the 2012 LS, but saved $2500 getting a 2011 with 3800 miles. Already had the 20's on it - LOVE THEM! I didn't want the 21's. Odd number tire sizes (after 18") are SOO much more expensive than even number sizes. I'm unsure which spoiler I want as well. I like the duck tail or whatever they call it, but don't want to be too flashy and make it look like a 92 Honda owned by some 17 year old.

Does yours have the gauge cluster in the center console? If so, how do you like them? Found them for under $300 - might do it after Vegas (next month).

Nope i don't have the gauges, really don't have a use for them.

Just wanted to add something to this thread, March 6th was the first time I have had to add wax to my car since i did this correction, noticed on my last wash that the water no longer was beading and running off. Thanks again Adams for a superior product.