Customer Service 866.965.0400

My weekend project for Tanner

Team Adam's

Heck yeah man!!! My wife is on my rear about this now for our place. We just bought a house that sits on about 4 acres and our son loves to play on a playground. He's only going to be 2 this December so I'm trying to convince her it would be best to wait a year or two. That coupled with the fact that I have a similar deal to you. Previous owner did not take care of the yard and only mowed a small area near the house. I've had the rest of it bush hogged off and come spring I plan to til up and re-sow the entire spread.

Heck yeah man!!! My wife is on my rear about this now for our place. We just bought a house that sits on about 4 acres and our son loves to play on a playground. He's only going to be 2 this December so I'm trying to convince her it would be best to wait a year or two. That coupled with the fact that I have a similar deal to you. Previous owner did not take care of the yard and only mowed a small area near the house. I've had the rest of it bush hogged off and come spring I plan to til up and re-sow the entire spread.

Well... if you need any input or advice I've researched these things for the better part of a year now so I'm happy to lend any advice when the time comes as far as what and where to buy. Feel free to pick my brain when the time comes.

Well... if you need any input or advice I've researched these things for the better part of a year now so I'm happy to lend any advice when the time comes as far as what and where to buy. Feel free to pick my brain when the time comes.

Thank you for that offer. I will definitely keep that in mind. My wife is more of an impulse shopper, not me. I'm more like you and like to get all the info I can. Especially on something like this that A) you want to be safe for your child and B) you only want to buy once since they can get pricey.

No kidding... while shopping I found playsets that cost more than my truck:

serendipity_3.jpg

I mean no disrespect to anyone who has toiled, sweated and sacrificed to get to a place in their life that they can provide a set like this for their kids. Having said that, my first thought upon initially looking at this was, "Ya'll a bunch of spoiled rich kids".:D

Archived