Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buy Boulder Blonde Wheel Brush Separately?

luvmyride

Question

8 answers to this question

Brushes are on backorder... I apologize I forgot to make an announcement earlier.

Our brush people did the ole "SURPRISE!! Heres your shipment of brushes, btw... these are the last ones made in the USA, next batch comes from China!" maneuver.

So we sold what remained of the USA version and are testing some new ones. We hope to have an alternative soon.

Are there any distributors that have one in stock (that they are willing to ship)?

I don't have anyone close, and I have some new wheels that need babying :)

TIA

Edit: Just read the WHOLE post above, Duh :jester:

PMing Mike

Edited by luvmyride

China? :jawdrop: I already placed a huge order which included this brush. Placind the order means already paying for it. So when these Chinese brushes come in, do I get a small rebate? :lol: Just joking!!

I think you misunderstood...

If your order came in after we ran out of the USA brushes you're backorder will stay in place until the new USA brush is found and we'll ship you one of those. No chinese brushes will be sent out at all.

:thumbsup:

glad i got mine a year ago! another reason i usually jump on these kinds of products Adam's sells. someday they might not be able to sell them anymore! and i'm glad all the chemicals have been pretty stable!!! only one i was sad to see go was Clear Polish, but then a again, i hardly use mine!

i still need to get that fire hose nozzle before it jumps ship to china too!