Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time reveal of the Charger to the Adam's crowd (56k Warning)

Chase@InsanePaint

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks real good man, you should join us over at chargerforumz.com - I'm sure plenty of people would care to oogle at your car lol.

my only question is... 7.0L? Pretty sure they are either the 2.7L v6 on older SE models, 3.5l V6, 3.6L v6 pentastar, 5.7L hemi, and 6.1L hemi

Looks real good man, you should join us over at chargerforumz.com - I'm sure plenty of people would care to oogle at your car lol.

my only question is... 7.0L? Pretty sure they are either the 2.7L v6 on older SE models, 3.5l V6, 3.6L v6 pentastar, 5.7L hemi, and 6.1L hemi

^^^^ Chase is super duper special with his 426 :D:jester: lol

I'm hoping there is a lot of sarcasm there?

If not then you need to find a new forum if that chargerforumz doesn't have any chargers with 426s in them. :lolsmack:

Dodge Charger Forums

I have a question does that thing got a 426 Hemi I wasnt sure Im just guessing LOL yes Im a pain in the butt I know lol

LMAO!!! (Jackazzz......) :)

I'm guessing it'll be a cold day in **** before you drive it in the rain. :lolsmack:

Looks really, really good.

Now call me and order some stuff to give me an excuse to drive down and see it in person. :drool:

You got that right Len!!!! :)

And actually, I DO HAVE an order to put in. The last order I placed was the labor day special, and I loaded up. But I do have some things I need. It'll be before Thanksgiving, for sure!! We'll try to plan it on a day that I have off, so when you come down, we can hang out and have some cold beverage!!!

I'm actually a member on Chargerforumz, with the same username. And I hope you understand my engine started life as a 6.1L 370ci, and was stroked out to a 7.0L 426ci. It's not stock, lol. :)

I can't thank you guys enough for the accolades. This forum QUICKLY became a daily addiction for me, and I've seen PLENTY of other sexy rides displayed. So it means a lot to have this kind of welcome. :cheers:

LMAO!!! (Jackazzz......) :)

You got that right Len!!!! :)

And actually, I DO HAVE an order to put in. The last order I placed was the labor day special, and I loaded up. But I do have some things I need. It'll be before Thanksgiving, for sure!! We'll try to plan it on a day that I have off, so when you come down, we can hang out and have some cold beverage!!!

I'm actually a member on Chargerforumz, with the same username. And I hope you understand my engine started life as a 6.1L 370ci, and was stroked out to a 7.0L 426ci. It's not stock, lol. :)

I can't thank you guys enough for the accolades. This forum QUICKLY became a daily addiction for me, and I've seen PLENTY of other sexy rides displayed. So it means a lot to have this kind of welcome. :cheers:

Just send me a PM so I can make sure I have it in stock. I hope one of your off days falls on a Thursday or Saturday. That's my normal off days. If you want me to come on a Saturday you'll have to have the Bama game on. RTR!

Nope never heard of it, I knew the chally had a 426 made but no idea about the charger. As for the red forum, I'm not a fan... too many trolls

Man, you are SERIOUSLY misinformed, lol. There is no factory production 426 bro. Not at all, for ANY modern Mopar. If you ever wanna talk, just PM me & I'll help ya out. We gotta get you more educated my friend. :)

Thanks for all the compliments fellas!! I'm grateful for your approvals!! :thumbsup::bow:

Man, you are SERIOUSLY misinformed, lol. There is no factory production 426 bro. Not at all, for ANY modern Mopar. If you ever wanna talk, just PM me & I'll help ya out. We gotta get you more educated my friend. :)

Thanks for all the compliments fellas!! I'm grateful for your approvals!! :thumbsup::bow:

only factory 392 :D, now im thinking Arrington 440 for my jeep :D:2thumbs:

Archived