Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Just Got My Adam's Garage Banner!

DaytonaJae

I would surely like to purchase one of these bad boys!

I didn't know they were availible?Maybe I missed the purchase thread or group buy because I don't see them on the store site for sale :(

They made 50 and had them as Daily Special last weekend. A few guessed they would not last through the weekend, but I believe they sold out Monday. Dylan said they will print another run in the coming months.

They made 50 and had them as Daily Special last weekend. A few guessed they would not last through the weekend, but I believe they sold out Monday. Dylan said they will print another run in the coming months.

So i go on vacation, avidly checking daily specials every day since i became an adams user and the ONE weekend Im busy enjoying vaca you guys get the banners. :mad:

Thanks for ruining the last few days of my vacation :mad::lolsmack:

So i go on vacation, avidly checking daily specials every day since i became an adams user and the ONE weekend Im busy enjoying vaca you guys get the banners. :mad:

Thanks for ruining the last few days of my vacation :mad::lolsmack:

Well Brendon, look at is this way - Bad news comes in 3's - You had an earthquake, a hurricane, and now missed the Adam's banners. You are golden for a while! :D

Archived