Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well this just sucks!

Rich

stop-global-warming-global-warming-snow-hot-demotivational-poster-1246385001.jpg

haha i always put that picture up. so much for global warming right? i dont remember it being this cold in michigan in october when ive been alive and im only 21. it was 30* when i woke up for hockey yesterday, global warming my @ss haha. sorry to hear about the snow rich, try to embrace for now :D

Please keep it all down there. We don't need any of that in Ma. this weekend. :willy:

I just put the car away, made sure the snowblower is working and cleaned all the leaves off the driveway. Now for the finishing touch of getting ready is to go to a bar for the afternoon where I can find friends to whine with.

Please keep it all down there. We don't need any of that in Ma. this weekend. :willy:

I just put the car away, made sure the snowblower is working and cleaned all the leaves off the driveway. Now for the finishing touch of getting ready is to go to a bar for the afternoon where I can find friends to whine with.

Bill.....my day mirrored yours....I swear I did the same thing and now I am getting ready to go out for a few cold ones and some dinner....it must be the Massachusetts pre-storm thing to do:cheers:

My wife and I have a long standing plan that must go back 30 years.

When it snows we go out to eat and drink after the prep is done,

its a time you can always get into your favorite put pub without any problem.

There have been a few time with the bigger storm that the pubs have been closed.

If we had planned ahead we could have meet.

So now having tips along with pumpkin beer.

Things got bad fast here. We lost power at 7:00 for a couple of hours. While it was dark we heard 4 - 5 trees come down. One just got a corner of the house but it looks like no damage. I won't know until morning in the day light. Any damage will stand out because repairs from previous damage was finished yesterday.

My wife and I have a long standing plan that must go back 30 years.

When it snows we go out to eat and drink after the prep is done,

its a time you can always get into your favorite put pub without any problem.

There have been a few time with the bigger storm that the pubs have been closed.

If we had planned ahead we could have meet.

So now having tips along with pumpkin beer.

Had tips with some Tire Bite Pale Ale made by Flying Dog Brewery....parts of town without power....luckily we still have it. Trees are leaning pretty badly here.....we should make plans sometime to go have a few....

Well the good news is all people, the house, and cars have no damage but ends there. There is a ring of down trees all around the house and not a poll on sight with wire. I took 3 hours to clear the driveway. I am out for. A drive to charge the phone and see it could and is a lot worse in other areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk