Customer Service 866.965.0400

What product will get this out?

Punky

Question

21 answers to this question

on that second crash pic that black square thing sticking out of the front of the door is part of the other persons bumper.

This is going to be an insane amount to fix. The door is stuck shut and looking through the gaps in the door you can see the door frame is structurally bent. My guess is the fix may out price the value of the car.

And if it is over a certain dollar amount, your car has to reported as being in an accident which lowers the resale value substantially! Show me an insurance policy that will cover THAT loss!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

State Farm paid me $850 depreciation when one of their customers pulled out in front of me. Then payed me another $750 just for my trouble of being in a wreck that was their customers fault.

Not speculating on who, if any one was at fault, but everyone seems to be in ahurry. Countless times when I back out of a parking stall, 90 degrees or 60 degrees, I cannot see if any one is coming. I slowly back up. Invariably someone is approaching faster than they should be and never slow up, let alone yeild the right of way. Common sense wise, I would think being aware of back up lights would be a clue. Alas, drivers seem to be oblivious and always assume they have the right of way. BAMM !! A little common sense could easily avoid this !!

And if it is over a certain dollar amount, your car has to reported as being in an accident which lowers the resale value substantially! Show me an insurance policy that will cover THAT loss!!!!

No joke and it won't be worth sh*t if it has frame damage. Luckily my insurance guy and I are friends so I know he'll do all he can for me.

I think what pisses me off the most is this is a 99 35th Anniversary GT with ultra low miles and it was in PERFECT condition, garage stored, with no accidents etc. After the Adams correction and washing maintenance the car just beamed looking better than new...

FML

Take the mirrors off the car and sell em to me if they total it! lol. Sucks to see that to another mustang.

I'm going to disregard InDepth's post and cross my fingers that it won't happen to me.

If they total it I'm ripping everything I can off the car. Hopefully I can sneak the motor out too... It has one healthy modular V8.

I'll keep you in mind with the mirrors:cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apply insurance policy. Use liberally. Repeat as needed.

Edit: "Apply HIS insurance policy. Use liberally. Repeat as needed after you beat the crap out of him." :glasses:

Sorry to see that happen to such a nice ride.

Archived