Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheeler Dealers

AudiOx

I've watched this Wheeler Dealers show on Velocity a couple of times now. Pretty cool show.

However, is it just me, or does anyone else cringe near the end of the show when they sell it, and the main host leans against the car? :eek:

He did that in both episodes I've seen. The 1st was a '81 (I think) GTI Mark I VW, and the second was a '6X Jaguar E-type V12.

If it was me, that would be a total turn-off as a buyer.

Ah, it never really bothers me. The casualness is part of the DIY approachability of the show, and it's not like they're pretending to have done concours level restorations to those cars.

I like that show a lot. Watching it always gives me bad ideas about buying another old car, though... :lolsmack:

Ah, it never really bothers me. The casualness is part of the DIY approachability of the show, and it's not like they're pretending to have done concours level restorations to those cars.

I like that show a lot. Watching it always gives me bad ideas about buying another old car, though... :lolsmack:

Agreed, they appeal to the general public and not the crazed enthusiast nit picking the tiniest flaw. Love the show for it's simplicity.

Mike is a good laugh but i have seen a couple of the cars that come out of the workshop and they are swirl city.

my bro inlaw was trying to get him to buy his renault gt5 but it needed to much work.

he has done a series where he goes to the states and brings back some classics.

Archived