Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air fresheners

bigaudiofanatic

Question

If your car has leather, I know of a great spray scent of genuine leather. PM me if interested as I will not mention the manufacturer on Adam's forum. I do love his products, but some things, like scents, just aren't in the stable. Hint, hint Adam?

Hey Bucket, the Yankee Candle thing was probably best kept to yourself. I don't even know you, but I can picture you driving around with George Michael's Careless Whisper playing loudly and your ride smelling like Yankee Candles. Try Adam's Leather Conditioner and play some ZZ Top.

sounds crazy, but I keep a jumbo pack of Juicy Fruit Gum just under the edge of the seat in my 96 Chevy p/u and it smells like it did when it was new..particularly on warm days.

I said it sounded crazy, but it works. I discovered this by accident some years ago.:willy:

I love there stripper scent but it doesn't last to long in the truck.

What does a stripper smell like? :jester:

I use nothing in mine. Leather cleaner and conditioner is enough for me. I drive it every day and don't have an issue.:confused:

What does a stripper smell like? :jester:

I use nothing in mine. Leather cleaner and conditioner is enough for me. I drive it every day and don't have an issue.:confused:

As great as that scent is, its gone in 3 days or less. I wanted something that was going to stay for at least a few weeks.

I used to have a Squash air freshener, which I liked a lot. Kind of smells like bubble gum or maybe cotton candy. Last about 2 months. Comes in a container that sticks under the seat or on the carpet and when the smell is gone you can just get a refill for it. Not cheap, but it does last, and getting just the refill costs less. They also have other scents, but I have not tried them.

Anyway, a lot better than a hanging tree or a vent type, which not only don't last, but look silly. Especially in a clean and detailed car.