Customer Service 866.965.0400

Potential products???

pharmassive

Question

There are 2 products that are currently not available on Adam's line that I supplement elsewhere. One being a stripping wash (I use dish soap) and another being a hand sealant. Now my current bottle of sealant is almost done, and if there is something coming out in the near future I will hold out buying what I usually use. I want to prep the wife's car for winter this week but I can wait till maybe December. Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Dawn dish soap makes an excellent stripping wash, personally though I prefer to use our APC mixed with Car Wash Shampoo... it foams better, has better lubricity, and allows you to 'tweak' the ratio for a stronger or weaker mixture. Not saying we won't have a strip wash someday, but its not in the cards at the moment.

As for hand sealant... soon... very soon:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/14006.htm

3oz of APC into the Shampoo mixture IMO performs better than Dawn. The last three details I have been apart of, I used that instead. Loved it.

The Quick Sealant is coming soon. Make sure you buy a fresh towel to go with it when it does hit!

Mook

You'll like it. Foams like crazy in a gun or a bucket. The soap, as we all know, produces a nice lather. The APC foams with bigger bubbles by itself, something about the combo of the 2 makes for a killer sustained foam.

X2...once i tried it i wont ever go back to dawn....the foam is unreal with the mix